The Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA)has established the eligibility criteria for IRMASAT 2023. Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements will be able to get admission to IRMA. There is no age limit for candidates who want to pursue their higher education at The Institute of Rural Management Anand. In this blog, we will discuss the IRMASAT eligibility criteria.
|Exam Name||IRMA Social Awareness Test(IRMASAT)|
|Conducting Authority||Institute of Rural Management Anand(IRMA)|
|Type of Exam||Management Entrance Exam|
|Duration of Exam||80 minutes|
|Type of Questions||MCQs|
This Blog Includes:
IRMASAT Eligibility Criteria for PGDRM
Candidates willing to pursue PGDRM from IRMA must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the IRMSAT 2023.
- Applicants must be graduates of any discipline from a recognized university.
- General and OBC candidates must have scored at least 50% aggregate marks in graduation.
- For ST/SC/DAP candidates the minimum aggregate mark is 45% at the graduation level.
- Candidates who are in their final year of graduation can also apply if they complete their degree on or before June 2023.
- Applicant must have scored the required percentile in CAT 2022 or XAT 2023 to get selected on the basis of profile and merit.
IRMASAT Eligibility Criteria for FPRM
Candidates who want to get admission to Fellow Programme in Rural Management(FPRM) from IRMA must meet all the prerequisites outlined in the eligibility criteria:
- Candidates have a PGDRM degree from the Institute of Rural Management, Anand (IRMA)
- Candidate has a Post graduation degree from a recognized university in any discipline with at least 55% marks. In graduation, the candidate must have scored at least 50%.
- Applicant should have a PGDRM degree from IRMA with a year of work experience.
- The applicant has a 5-year professional degree in architecture, medicine, veterinary science etc. The minimum marks scored must be 60% and should have a work experience of at least three years.
- Candidate should have a four-year professional degree in engineering, agricultural sciences, etc. with 60% marks. Also, a minimum of three years of work experience is required.
- In pertinent fields including management, economics, social work, sociology, psychology, and business, candidates need to have a UGC JRF score. FPRM programme applicants must also take the UGC JRF in addition to the National Eligibility Examination (NET).
- The candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC and DAP categories will be eligible for 5 % lesser marks than those given above.
- Applicants holding an IRMA PGDRM and a UGC JRF score in the pertinent subjects are exempt from the admissions test and will be directly contacted for the interview.
- In exceptional circumstances, admission can be granted to a candidate if they do not have a postgraduate degree but has extensive professional experience that can be compared to a PG degree. The FPRM Executive Committee will carefully review the candidate’s quality of published and unpublished work or professional contributions.
Also Read- IRMASAT Exam 2023- Dates, Syllabus & Eligibility
IRMASAT Eligibility Criteria for Foreign Candidates
If a foreign candidate wants to apply for the IRMASAT, he/she needs to fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
- A bachelor’s degree in any field from an approved university is required, with a minimum cumulative percentage of 50%.
- Applicants must have taken the GMAT or GRE(as of 2015), and obtain a score that satisfies the minimal standards for eligibility set by IRMA.
- While international applicants are not required to take the IRMASAT, however, they are obligated to take part in the Group Activity and Personal Interview rounds.
IRMASAT Eligibility Criteria for Sponsored Candidates
For sponsored candidates the eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
- The candidate should have a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Applicant must be a full-time, regular employee of the sponsoring organization for at least two years(as of July 2023).
- Sponsoring organizations must give continuous leave to the selected candidate for the duration of their study.
- Candidate should get a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the sponsoring organization.
Candidate has to meet the following eligibility criteria to get admission to PGDRM. First of all, the candidate must have a graduate degree from a recognised college. Candidate must have scored marks above 50%. Applicant should have obtained 85 percentile in XAT/CAT.
Yes, the candidate has to get a NOC certificate from the company sponsoring them.
In this blog, we discussed the IRMASAT eligibility criteria and other relevant information. Students must check the eligibility criteria before applying for IRMASAT.
For more such updates stay tuned to our Indian exams page. And don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin.