The Galgotias University Law School Admission Test is organised every year for admissions in combined courses to BA LLB (Hons) and BBA LLB (Hons) at Galgotias University. The application process for the Galgotias University Law School Admission Test, i.e., GULSAT 2023 started in December 2022. Candidates who are interested in GULSAT 2023 can apply on the official website of the university at www.galgotiasuniversity.edu.in/.
|Exam Name||Galgotias University Law School Admission Test (GULSAT)|
|Organising Body||Galgotias University|
|Courses Available||BA. LLB (Hons), BBA. LLB (Hons), 3-year LLB|
|Exam Duration||1 hour 30 mins (90 mins)|
|Application Fees||INR 650 only|
This Blog Includes:
GULSAT 2023 Notification
Galgotias University has already started the procedure for inviting applications for GULSAT for the year 2023. Candidates who are interested and possess the required eligibility can apply online on the official website of Galgotias University.
GULSAT 2023 Exam Dates
All the important notifications related to the Gulsat 2023 exam dates for aspirants will be made available very soon. However, candidates may check the table below, to be aligned with all the tentative dates for GULSAT 2023 for reference.
|Commencement of online applications||21st December 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||May 2023|
|Release of Admit Card||June 2023|
|Exam Date||June 2023|
|Declaration of Results||July 2023|
|Commencement of counselling||To be notified|
Also Read: What is the difference between a lawyer and an advocate?
GULSAT 2023 Application Process
Candidates who are interested in giving GULSAT 2023 can log on and apply on the official website of Galgotias University. The application process is online only and no applications shall be accepted by any other mode. The steps given below will help you with the application process:
- Visit the official website of Galgotias University at www.galgotiasuniversity.edu.in/.
- Select the course you want to pursue; BA.LLB (Hons) or BBA.LLB (Hons).
- Click on registration and fill in personal details like name, address, age, education qualification, etc.
- You will receive an email providing you with a login ID and a password.
- Click on the link and a new page will open.
- Upload your educational certificates, passport-size photo, and your signature.
- Pay the application fee, which is INR 650, and submit your form.
- You will receive a confirmation email and an sms.
Before applying for the GULSAT, candidates need to make sure that they fulfil the required eligibility criteria for the exam. The eligibility criteria for the GULSAT include three factors.
- Education Qualification– Candidates must have completed their 10+2 with more than 50% marks from an institution recognised by the government.
- Age Limit– the applying candidate should not be more than 22 years old.
- Nationality– Candidates from India or any other country are welcome to apply for the GULSAT 2023.
GULSAT 2023 Syllabus
Candidates who are preparing for the exam should be well acquainted with all the subjects included in the exam syllabus. The syllabus includes subjects like Elementary Mathematics, Logical Reasoning, Legal Aptitude, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, and English Language. The duration for the written examination will be 1 hour 30 minutes (90mins).
The table below gives detailed information about all the subjects included in the GULSAT 2023.
|A||Legal Aptitude||Indian Penal Code
Law of Contracts
Law of Torts
|B||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||International Issues
Inventions & Discoveries
Books & Authors
|D||Elementary Mathematics||Number System
HCF & LCM
Mixture & Allegation
Profit & Loss
|E||Logical Reasoning||Letter & Word Series
Odd Figure Out
Also Read: Movies for Law Students
GULSAT 2023 Exam Pattern
GULSAT 2023 will be administered in offline mode where candidates have to appear physically for the exam. While preparing for the exam, it is imperative that candidates are aware of the exam pattern of the written examination. The exam pattern for the GULSAT 2023 is given below.
|Section||Number of Questions||Marks|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||20||20|
Candidates who are busy preparing for the GULSAT 2023 written exam must have made a proper schedule for themselves. To further help all of those students, here are some additional tips which will be helpful for them.
- Make sure to cover all the subjects and topics to secure better marks.
- Candidates should daily go through current affairs and newspapers.
- Candidates should be disciplined and consistent towards their timetable.
- Make sure to solve previous year’s papers and mock tests to adapt better for the exam.
- During the last days of preparation, revise each topic that you have studied earlier.
GULSAT 2023 Admit Card
The Admit Card for the written exam will be released by the officials on the university website 10-15 days before the exam date. All the candidates who have successfully applied for the GULSAT 2023 have to download their admit card from the website only.
To download the admit card, candidates have to follow the given steps:
- Visit the official website of Galgotias University at https://www.galgotiasuniversity.edu.in/.
- Login by using your ID and password.
- Click on the ‘GULSAT Admit Card
- Download your admit card and take a printout of it.
The admit card contains information like the exam venue, exam date, candidates’ information, etc. While appearing for the exam, all the candidates have to carry their admit cards with them since no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card.
Declaration of Result
After the written exam is over, the GULSAT examining authority will declare the result on the official website. The result will be declared in July 2023. Candidates have to visit the university website to check their results.
Subsequently, only those candidates who have secured the cut-off marks will receive the call letter for their admission to Galgotias University.
Galgotias University started accepting applications for GULSAT on 21st December 2022. Interested candidates can apply on the official website of the university.
Candidates who have secured more than 50% in their 10+2 and who are below 22 years old are eligible to take the GULSAT for admission to Galgotias University.
Candidates have to pay INR 650 as application fees. This payment can be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / net banking.
For similar updates about the GULSAT 2023, keep an eye on the Indian exam page of Leverage Edu and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.