The University of Rajasthan has released the admission notification for 2023. With the release of the notification, the sample paper for RULET 2023 is available on the official website. Moreover, students can download the previous year’s questions for practice. For the convenience of candidates, we have provided the official RULET sample paper and test questions. With the help of these official question papers/ sample papers, candidates can practice and understand the RULET 2023 question paper format. This blog provides access to the University of Rajasthan’s RULET sample papers.
This Blog Includes:
RULET Question Paper Format and Marks Distribution
The RULET question paper is divided into 5 sections. Each section carries around 30-40 marks. The total mark for the paper is 200. Students are given 2 hours to complete the examination. The exam will be conducted in offline mode. You can refer to the table given below for more information.
|Subject||Marks||Number of questions|
Previous Years’ Question Papers
Students can download the previous year’s question papers from the link provided below.
|Year||Link to download|
|RULET Question paper- 2019||download|
|RULET Question paper- 2018||download|
|RULET Question paper- 2017||download|
|RULET Question paper- 2016||download|
Some Tips for RULET 2023 Entrance Examination
- Solve the official sample papers and previous years’ questions.
- Revise the important formulas and concepts before the examination.
- Before starting your paper, read the question paper carefully.
- Always begin your paper with your strongest section and set the sequence of sections accordingly.
- It is advisable to follow the sequence you follow while solving sample papers.
- Do not stress; manage your time carefully.
- Do not spend too much time on a particular question, give time to each section.
Also Read: IILET Exam Pattern
How is Solving Sample Papers Helpful?
How do you kick off the preparation for an entrance exam? Do you first practice with and analyze sample papers? All right, this is the best way to begin studying for the entrance test. The most effective way to begin your preparation is to do the sample to get an idea of the exam format, question types, important topics, weighting, etc. After reviewing the sample paper, you will have a better idea of what needs to be covered and what is important for the test. Then, for further preparation, you can check out question papers from previous years to practice. If you’re still sceptical about doing the sample papers, let me explain why you should rethink the idea.
- It’s always a good idea to have a clear understanding of the question format because uncertainty about it will make you feel less confident. Practising with the sample paper will keep you updated on the question pattern and You’ll be prepared to answer any questions that may be asked in the exam.
- Regularly practising sample papers helps you learn efficiency and time management, which will improve your ability to write answers.
- You can track your progress by solving sample papers. You’ll score better in the exam if you self-evaluate. Accordingly, you can assign the required time for studying the subjects you are weak at by evaluating your performance in this manner.
- There is the potential to increase your performance with every sample paper you solve. Your understanding of the concepts will improve as you practice. This will, therefore, help you well in the exam.
- Answering the questions, you’ve already solved will make you feel more confident about your preparation. Therefore, practising with a lot of sample papers will boost your confidence.
There are 200 questions in total, and each correct answer is worth one mark.
Students get 2 hours to attempt their RULET examination.
You can download the sample papers from the official website or from the link given above in the blog.
For the RULET examination, students are required to prepare for English language, general knowledge, general science, logical aptitude, and legal aptitude.
No, there is no negative marking for wrongly attempted questions in RULET.
To know more about Indian Exams follow Leverage Edu and subscribe to us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.