National Law University (NLU), Delhi conducts the All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) in major cities of India. Students can select 3 Exam Centres, in order of preference, at the time of registration. The NLU allows AILET PG Exam Centres as per the preference of the applicant subject to the availability of seats at the preferred centre. Students can check their test centres on their admit card, which is available a few days after registration.
|LLM (One Year Programme)
|INR 3500- General/ OBC/Kashmiri Migrants/EWS
INR 1500- SC/ST and PwDs
This Blog Includes:
AILET PG Exam Centres
NLU Delhi organises AILET PG exam at designated test centres in almost all major cities of India. AILET PG exam centres are available in northern, southern, western, and eastern parts of the country, for the convenience of candidates across the country. Students need to select 3 cities in order of preference. They are informed about their designated exam centres through their admit cards.
AILET PG Exam Centres- List of Cities
Selection of AILET PG Exam Centres
Applicants are advised to follow these steps while selecting their AILET PG exam centres:
- Visit nationallawuniversitydelhi.in, the official website of NLU Delhi.
- Go to ‘AILET Application Form’.
- Click on ‘New Registration’.
- Complete the registration process by filling in the details in the Application Form.
- Choose 3 AILET PG PG exam centres, according to preference.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
With this, the registration process is complete. Now, the conducting authority will designate the test centre as per the preference of candidates and the availability of seats in the preferred city. NLU Delhi will mention the exact test centres in admit cards of the applicants.
Also Read: AILET PG Syllabus
AILET PG Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for AILET PG are as follows:
- Applicant must have passed LLB or an equivalent degree with at least 50% marks for General/ Other Backward Class (OBC)/Economic Weaker Section (EWS)/Kashmiri Migrants and 45% for Schedule Caste (SC)/Schedule Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disabilities (PwDs). The degree should be from a recognised university.
- Candidates appearing for the final exam of LLB or an equivalent degree program can also appear for AILET PG.
AILET PG Admit Card
NLU Delhi issues admit cards for AILET PG to applicants who submit their Application Forms successfully. Admit cards are available on the official website of the university. The institution releases admit cards a few days before the examination date. Candidates have to carry this document to enter the AILET PG exam centres. The admit card displays all pertinent information about the candidate- Name, Date of Birth, Roll Number, Exam Centre, Date of Exam, and Time of Test.
Ways to Download AILET PG Admit Card
- Visit nludelhi.ac.in
- Go to the ‘AILET Admissions’ option.
- Select ‘Already Registered? Login’ option.
- Enter ‘Application Number’ and ‘Password’ in the login window.
- Click on the login option.
- Download, save, and get a print of the AILET PG Admit Card.
Also Read: NMIMS LAT
AILET PG Exam Day Guidelines
Candidates are advised to follow certain guidelines on AILET PG exam day. These guidelines will reduce unnecessary stress on the test day and enable applicants to focus only on the question.
- Students must reach the allotted exam centre one hour before the designated time. It smoothens the document verification process and exam centre officials don’t have to hurry.
- Candidates must carry their admit cards and one valid government-issued ID proof- Aadhar, passport, PAN card, ration card, or driving license.
- Applicants should carry at least two HB pencils and two pens (black or blue ball pens), to avoid any mishaps. The pen is required to fill in the details and the HB pencil is to fill out the OMR sheet.
- Calculators, smart watches, iPads, and mobile phones are not allowed inside the exam room.
NLU Delhi allows Foreign Nationals, Indian citizens, and Overseas Citizens of India (OCI)/Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) to pursue LLM in NLU Delhi, however, only OCIs/PIOs and Indians can take the AILET PG exam. The law entrance test is mandatory for Indian citizens but optional for OCIs/PIOs.
Students can check their exam centres on admit cards. Applicants need to view their admit card to know about the designated test centres.
No. Candidates cannot change their exam centres. One has to be extremely careful while selecting test centres. Be cautious while assigning preference to exam centres.
Applicants have to choose 3 test centres in the AILET PG Application Form. One has to mention his/her/their preference as well.
Students must select 3 exam centres of their choice in their AILET application form. Applicants have to mention their preferences. The organising body mentions the exact test centre of the candidate on his/her/their admit card.