On January 30, 2023, the National Law University (NLU), Delhi will issue the second provisional merit list for AILET LLM 2023. On December 6, 2023, the institution announced the second provisional AILET merit list for BA LLB and the first provisional merit list for LLM programmes. On December 20, 2022, the institution released the counselling invite list for BA LLB and LLM programmes. Candidates might sign up for counselling online until December 26, 2022. AILET 2023 counselling is distinct for BA LLB, LLM, and PhD programmes. It entails online registration, student document submission, and document verification. Following each round of counselling, the university publishes the All India Law Entrance Test 2022 (AILET) preliminary admission list. Read the entire article to learn more about AILET PG counselling, registration fees, and the admission procedure.
|Exam Name||All India Law Entrance Test|
|Short name||AILET 2023|
|Mode of examination||offline|
|Frequency of exam||Once|
|Duration of exam||1 hour 30 minutes|
This Blog Includes:
|Exam date||11 December 2022||11 December 2022|
|Answer key||19 December 2022||19 December 2022|
|Result||19 December 2022||19 December 2022|
|Counselling Registration||20 December to 26 December 2022||20 December to 26 December 2022|
|Release of first provisional list||30 December 2022||6 January 2023|
|Fee deposition for confirmation||30 December 2022 to
January 4, 2023,
|6 January 2023 to 11 January 2023|
|Release of the second Provisional list||6 January 2023||30 January 2023|
|Fee deposition for confirmation||6 January 2023 to
11 January 2023
|30 January 2023 to 3 February 2023|
|Release of the third provisional list||To be released||To be released|
AILET Counselling Registration
Candidates need to register themselves for counselling on the official website. Candidates need to upload valid documents while registering other wise they will be disqualified in the further stage of the Counselling process. Candidates can follow the given steps to register themselves:
- Visit the official website nationallawuniversitydelhi.in
- Login to the portal with your roll number/application number and birth date.
- Upload valid documents in the format specified.
- BA LLB. (Hons)/LLB (only for LLM candidates) Marksheet / Certificate
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- School/University Character Certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable) or any other supporting certificate
Also Read: AILET Exam
The invite list only contains the names of candidates who would score higher than the cut-off for AILET 2023. The invite list for UG and PG admissions will be provided separately. Only candidates whose names appear on the invite list will be eligible to participate in the AILET Counselling procedure.
Document Submission and Verification
- To participate in the counselling procedure, candidates must pay the counselling fee and provide original and copy papers for verification.
- All documentation pertaining to admission requirements will be verified by the admission authorities, and copies will be kept on file.
- If the provided papers do not fulfil the eligibility standards of AILET, the institution will not invite the candidates for further admission procedures.
- After paying the costs, candidates should get the acknowledgement slip.
Releasing First Provisional List
Following the completion of AILET 2023 Counselling, NLU Delhi will issue the provisional admission list and the waiting list. The tentative list will comprise the names, roll numbers, and grades of students who have been shortlisted in several categories. The university will subsequently publish the following merit list for any remaining seats.
Candidates can access the provisional merit list for NLU Delhi admission by following the methods outlined below:
- Visit the AILET 2023 official webpage at nationallawuniversitydelhi.ac.in.
- Select the Admissions link.
- After that, proceed to the navigation area.
- Select the merit list you wish to view (BA LLB or LLM)
- View and save the AILET 2023 merit list.
If the candidate is shortlisted in the merit list, he/ she must pay the fees to confirm the seats/admission. The fee breakdown details would be specified on the official site. The Provisional Admission Confirmation Amount is Rs. 50,000.00 and Rs. 20,000.00 will be adjusted from the total fee due in June 2023. Candidates can use any online mode of payment to pay the fees. The charge may be paid online using a credit/debit card, net banking, UPI, or RTGS/NEFT.
Also Read: AILET PG Syllabus
The AILET 2023 counselling registration fee is Rs. 30,000
The AILET 2023 counselling will be entirely online.
Candidates would require the following documents during the counselling process
BA LLB. (Hons)/LLB (only for LLM candidates) Marksheet / Certificate
Class 10 marksheet
Class 12 marksheet
School/University Character Certificate
Category certificate (if applicable) or any other supporting certificate