The IRMA social awareness test (IRMASAT) is a college-level entrance exam for the postgraduate diploma in rural management (PGDRM) curriculum at IRMA. Candidates planning to take the IRMASAT need to take the IRMASAT Mock Test in order to do well on the IRMASAT 2023 exam. Appearing for the IRMASAT 2023 Mock Test, in addition to analysing your exam practice, allows candidates to increase their exam preparation. Continue reading to know more about the IRMSAT Mock Test.
This exam is administered by IRMA for admission to leading colleges and universities in rural administration and research. Aspirants for the CAT and XAT prefer IRMA as their MBA choice. IRMA deals with social awareness concerns. The IRMA (Institute of Rural Management Anand) exam is intended to assess a candidate’s understanding and management of social concerns.
|Name of the exam||IRMA Social Awareness Test (IRMASAT)|
|Conducting Body||Institute of Rural Management, Anand (IRMA)|
|Level of Exam||National Level Exam|
|Frequency of exam||Once a Year|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Purpose||Admission into IRMA|
|Duration of Exam||80 minutes|
|Total number of Seats||20|
|Helpdesk Contact||02692 – 260 391|
This Blog Includes:
Benefits of Mock Test
Mock papers are examinations that are designed in the same manner as official exams. Mock tests have the same format as real tests, with the same sort of questions, challenging levels, and time limitations. Let us look at some of the advantages of taking Mock examinations before taking mock tests.
Mock exams are supposed to alleviate anxiety by simulating an “exam-like” experience prior to the real thing. This enables pupils to concentrate more on their work while being relaxed and attentive.
Practising with Familiar Questions
One of the biggest causes of exam fear is receiving questions that appear unfamiliar. There is a potential that questions will be manipulated in order to mislead you and test your understanding of the subject. However, if you have practised with the appropriate practice examinations, no question will feel alien to you. This is because you have worked with the same type of problems and your mind has acquired experience on how to deal with such difficult questions.
Improving Time Management Skills
Certain tests are considered difficult as applicants must answer a high number of questions in a limited amount of time. This makes it tough to achieve accuracy and answer all of the questions. Fortunately, by practising with mock tests, you can improve your speed and accuracy in answering questions. This drastically improves performance by effectively managing time.
Studying for an exam can be accomplished properly if a student is aware of the areas in which they must make improvements. What are the challenging topics? And which portions demand additional help?
Mock tests can help determine this. These can help you with your self-analysis. You can recognise the flaws and strengths of your concepts. This can also help you develop a strategy for which problems to tackle first, so you don’t lose time and can stay concentrated across the exam.
How to Appear for the Mock Test?
Candidates who realise the advantages of taking the mock test yet are uncertain how to get started can follow these simple steps to appear for the IRMASAT Mock test:
- To begin, visit the official IRMASAT website.
- On the university’s home page, look for and click the ‘IRMSAT Mock Test 2023’ link.
- You must first input your login credentials before you can access the test link.
- After entering your details, click the ‘Login’ button to have access to the ‘SMAT Mock Test 2023’.
- Read the instructions carefully
- Click on the “Start” button to begin the test
Things to Keep in Mind
Candidates should ensure that they follow the guidelines outlined below in order to achieve the best possible results while taking the mock test.
- It is vital to practise mock tests as though they were original exams. Don’t cheat, and don’t hunt for answers in the course materials to improve your mock test result.
- Avoid giving yourself “extra time” if you only have a couple of questions left.
- One practising test is insufficient! Make sure you take enough practice tests to enjoy the maximum benefits. It is normally advised that you take 10-12 practice tests before the final exam.
- Just as the person reviewing your answers will not award extra points, you should not be lenient when marking. It is therefore advised to use computer-simulated tests.
The IRMASAT Mock test is of 80 minutes in total.
Yes, there will be a deduction of quarter in the IRMSAT Mock test for incorrect answers.
There would be total 40 questions in the IRMSAT mock test.