CMAT Previous Year Question Papers: The Common Management Aptitude Test (CMAT) which happens to take place every year. This exam is for all those candidates who want to study MBA/PGDM programs. If you are also preparing or planning to prepare for this exam, the candidate needs to make sure they solve the previous year’s question papers. By doing so, their preparation will become much stronger. Are you looking for the previous year’s question papers? You have come to the right place. In this blog, you will come across question papers which will help you with the preparation. Before moving into the blog, here is a quick overview of the CMAT exam.
|Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)
|Full Name Conducting Body
|National Testing Agency (NTA)
|National-entrance level examination
|Mode of the Exam
This Blog Includes:
CMAT Exam Previous Year Question Papers
Here are the links to all CMAT previous year question papers which will help you during the preparation.
How to Download CMAT Previous Year Question Papers?
Below are the following steps through which you will be able to download CMAT previous year question papers:
- Click on the link mentioned above which consists of the previous year’s question papers for the particular year.
- Upon clicking on the link, you will be redirected to a new page.
- This will be the PDF for CMT’s previous year’s question papers.
- Download the paper for your reference and use it while preparing for your exams.
Advantages of CMAT Exam Previous Year Question Papers
There are many advantages of solving previous year’s question papers. Below listed are some of them.
- Solving the previous year’s question paper, helps the candidate to understand the overview of the exam, how the next paper can be framed, what all questions can be asked and which section is important.
- Candidates also get a fair idea of which sections are important and need to be given more attention which is quite useful during the preparation.
- One gets to practise their skills through the previous year’s question papers.
- Most importantly, the candidate can improve their speed and accuracy.
- Lastly, which is one of the most important, one gets to ace time management skills which is one of the most important skills in completing the exam.
Also read – CMAT Syllabus
CMAT 2024 Preparation Tips
Every candidate prepares for the exam by going through the previous year’s question papers. The following are some tips which will help the candidate with their preparation.
- Candidates can practice attempting the previous year’s question paper by keeping a stopwatch beside them and trying to complete the paper in the allotted time. By doing so, they will be able to manage their time.
- While solving the paper, candidates should make a note of all the questions. This will help them give an idea of which section is more important and where should they focus more on.
- Just to keep a note of how they have performed, the candidate can always have a look at the answers mentioned in the answer key.
- Lastly, by solving the previous year’s questions, the candidate will be able to analyze their own weak and strong points.
Also Read: CMAT Cut-Off 2024
To be eligible for the CMAT 2024 exam, the candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
CMAT is one of the best entrance exams if you wish to study MBA. Over 1,000 B-schools accept its scorecard.
The CMAT paper does come with very challenging questions. However, with proper preparation, any exam can be cleared.
We hope this blog on “CMAT Previous Year Question Papers” helped you provide all the necessary information. For more such updates stay tuned with our Indian exams page of Leverage Edu.