How to Become a Teacher? Using CTET Sample Papers in preparation for this teacher exam will offer you an edge over other applicants. Aspirants may study the CTET Sample Papers or Mock Papers to understand better the exam’s format, the questions that may be asked, and the degree of difficulty. The Central Teacher Eligibility Test abbreviated as CTET, is the first step on your way to a successful and happy job as a teacher. The goal of this Indian teaching exam blog post is to give a complete picture of the CTET exam, complete with useful tips and official CTET sample papers for 2023 to help you reach your training goals.
|Central Teacher Eligibility Test
|Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE)
|Twice a year (Usually July and December)
|Computer Based test with MCQs
|Number of Papers
|2 (Test Paper 1 and Paper 2)
|Number of Questions per paper
This Blog Includes:
What is the CTET Exam?
The Central Teacher Eligibility Test, or CTET is a nationwide examination that is administered twice a year by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) to ascertain whether or not applicants are qualified to be recruited for teaching posts in government schools from Class 1 to Class 8. Your knowledge and abilities in child development, teaching, and other pertinent disciplines such as mathematics, science, social science, and languages will be evaluated as part of this assessment.
CTET Exam Structure
The CTET exam is the entrance exam to becoming a teacher, and grasping its format is the first thing you need to do well on it. Let us look into the structure of the CTET exam and give you the information about all you need to know.
- The CTET exam is divided into two papers
- Paper 1: For teachers of Class 1 to Class 5 (Child Development and Pedagogy, Language 1 (Hindi/English), Mathematics, and Social Science).
- Paper 2: For teachers of Class 6 to Class 8 (Child Development and Pedagogy, Language 1 (Hindi/English), Mathematics, and Social Science/Science).
There are a total of 150 multiple choice questions (MCQs) in each test, and the total time allotted for the paper is two hours and thirty minutes(2hr 30min.).
CTET Exam Eligibility Criteria
CBSE has specified some eligibility requirements for aspirants who want to appear for the CTET exam 2024. Here are some general CTET Eligibility Criteria that you need to fulfil while applying for the exam.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a regionally accredited university.
- For B.Ed. graduates, the minimum qualifying marks are 50% in the aggregate.
- There are no age restrictions for appearing in the CTET.
CTET Exam Sample Paper 1 2023
|CTET Exam Sample Paper 1 PDF – Direct Download Here
CTET Exam Sample Paper 2 2023
|CTET Exam Sample Paper 2 PDF – Direct Download Here
Advantages of CTET Exam Sample Papers
The CTET exam is like a difficult peak that you need to solve, and practice questions are like thorough plans and strong advantages that will help you do it. This is why these CTET sample papers are so important for getting over your ascent.
- Practice exams are like taking a recorded guide of the real test. You get a sense of the test’s structure (number of questions, types of questions, time limit), and how important each topic is.
- Using CTET sample papers to practice is like handling problems, learning how to use your time wisely, and gaining confidence by answering different kinds of questions.
- You’ll find out where you need more practice, which will help you focus your study.
- By practising with real test questions and style, you can feel more confident when you take the real CTET exam.
- When you practice CTET sample papers with time limits, you learn how to plan your time well so that you can finish all the parts and get the best score possible.
Tips To Solve CTET Exam 2023 Sample Papers
With these easy-to-follow tips, it will be easy to do best in the CTET sample papers.
- Get to know the CTET syllabus for both paper 1 and paper 2 very well.
- You should get NCERT books, CTET guides, and most importantly, practice questions.
- You can use these CTET sample papers as a tool or download approved tests from the above section.
- Do not waste your time if you do not understand a question. Take a note of it to look over later and move on to the next one.
- Try to spend more time on the more important parts.
- If you still have time, look over questions you’ve already marked with fresh eyes.
The level of difficulty is relative, but the CTET takes a lot of hard work to prepare and knowledge of many different subjects.
To pass the CTET exam on the first attempt, you need to know a lot about the course syllabus, keep practising with sample questions, and know how to use your time well during the exam.
CTET exam doesn’t repeat exact questions, but fundamental ideas and subjects are often covered again.
|How to Join the Indian Air Force
|AFCAT Eligibility Criteria: Check Here!
|CDS Exam Dates 2024
|AFCAT Exam 2024