Delhi Public School (DPS) Megacity, Kolkata, imparts education to students from Nursery to Class 12. This senior secondary school accepts new admission in Nursery to Classes 9 and 11. Parents/guardians planning to admit their children/wards can check out the DPS Megacity Fees in this blog. The following sections represent the fee breakdown of different classes and information about the payment options. Additionally, parents/guardians can also go through the fees and billing guidelines to make an informed decision.
This Blog Includes:
DPS Megacity Fee Structure
The fee structure of new admissions to DPS Megacity is inclusive of several types of non-refundable and refundable fees that need to be paid in due time. prospectus cost, registration fees, admission fees, security deposit, and annual miscellaneous charges are the same for Nursery to Class 12. Whereas, the education/tuition fees for the primary and secondary sections are different.
Given below is a detailed structure of DPS Megacity Fees 2023-24.
Fees to Be Paid at the Time of Admission
Here are the details of fees that are to be paid at the time of admission. All the below-mentioned charges are common for Nursery to Class 12.
|Prospectus Price + Registration Fee||INR 1,500||Once, during registration||Non-refundable|
|Admission Fees||INR 65,000||Once, during admission||Non-refundable|
|Security Deposit||INR 7,500||Once, during admission||Refundable, when a student leaves the schools|
|Annual Miscellaneous Charges||INR 19,800||Annually, at the start of every academic year||Non-refundable|
Also Read: DPS Mathura Road Fees 2023-2024
The quarterly tuition/education fees and transportation fees are displayed in the table below:
|Tuition Fees||Classes Nursery to 8:
Classes 9 to 12: INR 19,800
|Quarterly, to be paid
by the 10th of each quarter
|Transport Fees||Classes Nursery to 8:
Classes 9 to 12: INR 12,300
|Initial payment needs
to be made at the time of availing for transport; After that, fees must be deposited by the 10th
of each quarter
Must Read: DPS RK Puram Admission 2023-2024
DPS Megacity Fees Payment
Parents/Guardians of newly enrolled students have to pay the admission fees, security deposit, and annual miscellaneous charges at the time of admission. These fee particulars are to be deposited at the select Axis Bank branches of Kolkata. During the academic year 2023-24, parents have to pay the quarterly tuition fees and transport charges through the online payment gateway of DPS Megacity, Kolkata.
Parents/guardians should opt for the following payment methods:
|During the time of Admission||Quarterly Tuition Fees and Transport Fees|
|Bank Draft or Purchase Order (PO) in favor of “Delhi Public School Megacity, Kolkata” at the selected branches of Axis BankCash at the selected Axis Bank branches||Online payment: dpsm.campuscare.info|
Parents/guardians can deposit the DPS Megacity fees of their children/wards in the below-mentioned Axis Bank branches of Kolkata
- Airport Branch
- Axis Mall Branch
- Baguiati Branch
- Salt lake Sector II Branch
- Kankurgachi Branch
- Lake Town Branch
Must Read: Everything to Know About DPS Gandhinagar
DPS Megacity Fees Payment Guideline
DPS Megacity has laid down certain guidelines for fees and billing for the academic year 2023-24. Parents/guardians must go through these important guidelines for the reference of payments:
- The registration and admission fees for the specific academic year can neither be returned nor transferred to the upcoming academic session.
- The school does not allow students to join or remain in the institution unless the fees for the current academic year or outstanding charges have not been paid.
- The security/caution deposit will be refunded when the student leaves the school, provided that all dues are paid in full.
- Parents/guardians can make advance payments of the fees.
- The parent/guardian needs to produce a filled-up Electronic Clearing Service (ECS) form at the time of admission as it is mandatory for depositing the Education and Transport fees.
- Annual fees must be paid at the start of the academic year April to March.
- The Education, Annual, and Transport fees can be increased by the School Management.
- Tuition fees must be paid by the 10th of the 1st quarter of the academic year, irrespective of the date of admission.
- DPS Megacity Fees are not accepted in cheques or through Amex cards or any Business Card.
Ans: The school accepts tuition fees and transport charges every quarter of the academic year. The quarterly education fees for Classes Nursery to 8 and Classes 9 to 12 are INR 17,000 and INR 19,800, respectively.
Ans: The quarterly transport fee for Classes Nursery to 8 is INR 11,700 and for Classes 9 to 12 is INR 12,300.
Ans: The admission fees and security deposit is accepted at several branches of Axis Bank in Kolkata. Whereas, the quarterly fees must be paid via the online payment gateway of the school.
Read about some of the top schools in India on Leverage Edu. Explore the fee details, admission process, and related details of some of the best schools in the country.