The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, also known as NVS, issued a notification regarding the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection test for the class 6th students for the year 2023-2024. If you have a child who wants to be admitted to one of the most reputed schools in India, you need to know everything about the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya exam as well as the application process. Apart from knowing the online application process, you also need to know about the other factors.
|Date||2nd January 2023|
|Exam Date||29th April 2023|
|Last Date||31st Jan 2023|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Place||Pan India|
This Blog Includes:
Important: The release of the application form under the JNV selection test will be on 31st November 2023!
How to Apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti?
This is one of the most important things you should know about the Navodaya Vidyalaya admission 2023. If you don’t know about the application process, this part will undoubtedly prove useful to you. Here are the important steps you should follow:
- Make sure you visit the official website of Navodaya so that you can apply for admission to Navodaya Vidyalaya 2023.
- After that, you need to visit the home page of the website. Ensure you have all the necessary documents handy so you don’t face any problems. You need to upload the documents properly as per the instructions.
- This way you can submit the Navodaya Vidyalaya application form as per the NVS Admission 2023.
- When you complete the application form, make sure you take a printout. Don’t forget to keep the printout safe.
Check out the Best Schools in Delhi
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Eligibility Criteria
This is another important thing you need to keep in mind while applying for Navodaya Vidyalaya admission 2023. You first need to determine whether you’re eligible for the admission process or not.
|Educational Qualification||The students who are studying in the class 5th government or the other aided schools are eligible to register for the Jawahar Navodaya Selection Test (JNVST) for the 2023 session. Remember that the students should be studying in the same district from which they are applying for admission|
|Age Limit||The students who are going through the admission process of the Jawahar Navodaya Selection Test should be born between 01/05/2011 to 30/04/2013. For the registration process, the age of the student should be between 9 and 13.|
|Application Form Fee||Despite the category, the fees for the NVS class 6 admission application will be Rs. 35/-. You need to pay this application fee while submitting your application form.|
Seat Reservation Criteria
Here are the seat reservation criteria you need to know about JNVST admission 2023:
- The 75% seats of the school are reserved for students from the district’s rural areas. On the other hand, the remaining seats are reserved for aspirants in the district’s urban areas.
- The seat reservation for the SC ST aspirants is as per the population in the district which isn’t less than the national average.
- 3% of seats are reserved for students with physical disabilities and ⅓ seats are reserved for girl candidates.
Also Read: The Modern Education System in India
Admission Pattern and Syllabus
This is another important information you need to know about the Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2023.
- The duration of the test will be 2 hours, from 11.30 AM to 2.00 PM.
- The question paper will have 80 questions as well as a total of 100 marks.
- The question paper will be based on objective types which will have 3 sections.
- 40 questions worth 50 marks will be mental ability questions for which 60 minutes will be allocated to the students.
- There will also be arithmetic and language tests of 20 questions and 25 marks, for which the students will have 30 minutes.
Navodaya Class 6 Exam Date 2023
Most students ask about the exam date of the Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission for class 6. You don’t need to worry as we’re about to provide you with essential pieces of information. Here’s the list you should follow:
- The online forms for the Jawahar Vanodaya Vidyalaya have begun on 2nd January 2023.
- You will be able to complete your examination form until 31st January 2023
- The exam is going to be held on 29th April 2023.
- Make sure you take good preparation so that you can crack the exam without any problems.
Check out the Best Schools in Mumbai
Important Dates for JNVST Class 6 Admission 2023
|Class 6 2023 Admission Issue Date||2nd January 2023|
|Class 6 Admission Application Form Start Date||2nd January 2023|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||31st January 2023|
|Correction Window||February 2023|
|Release Date of Admit Card||April 2023|
|Selection Test Date||29th April 2023|
|Results Date||June 2023|
Ans. The exam is undoubtedly hard as you need to compete with other meritorious students. But if you go through the course materials properly, you will be able to crack the exam without any problems.
Ans. The difficulty level of the questions isn’t that much. But you need to make sure you’ve taken proper preparation to answer the questions with ease.
Ans. If you want to crack the exam on the first attempt, make sure you study hard. In addition, answer the questions while keeping your mind open and calm.
Stay tuned with Leverage Edu to know more about high school admissions in India. Connect with us on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter to get regular updates regarding High Schools in India.