The full form of KCET is the Karnataka Common Entrance Test. It is a state-level entrance examination conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). In Karnataka, this examination is also known as K-CET, Kar CET, CET, and KEA UGCET. It is used to provide eligible candidates admission into different undergraduate courses in Karnataka.
Also Read: What is APC Full Form?
What is the Use of the KCET Exam?
As mentioned above, the Karnataka Common Entrance Test or KCEET is used to get admission into a wide range of courses. It includes:
- Naturopathy and Yoga
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharma)
- Diploma in Pharmacy (DPharma)
- Veterinary courses
- Agriculture courses (Farm Science)
Also Read: What is The Full Form of AJAX?
Who is Eligible for the KCET Exam?
Students who intend to appear for the KCET exam must first satisfy the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must have passed their 10+2 or equivalent examinations with English as one of the languages.
- Students must have Maths and Physics as their main subjects.
- Applicants are required to score at least 45% marks in aggregate in different subjects like Physics, Maths & Chemistry/BioTechnology/Biology/Electronics/Computer.
How Many Attempts Does KCET Have?
For students who wish to appear for the famous KCET, it is worth mentioning that there is no limit to the number of attempts.
How Many Subjects are there in the KCET Exam?
The KCET 2024 exam pattern consists of a total of 180 questions from different subjects. It includes
- Mathematics/ Biology.
To score with flying colors, candidates are advised to review the weightage of the topics mentioned under the KCET syllabus and prepare for the exam accordingly.
Popular Full Forms
This was all about the KCET full form. If you want to read more such interesting full forms, stay connected with Leverage Edu.