Advantages of AJAX
Once seen as a luxury for web developers, AJAX has now become a necessity. Here are a few reasons why:
- AJAX is popularly renowned for making websites more interactive and convenient.
- AJAX enhances the overall performance by allowing the saving or retrieval of data using partial post-backing.
- AJAX has been proven to improve the overall response time.
- Users can benefit from the asynchronous processing feature of AJAX which allows web applications to send and receive data from a web server.
- It can also save bandwidth by focusing on loading specific content rather than the entire content on a page.
Also Read: What is the Full Form of FSC?
Limitations of AJAX
While AJAX is a group of technologies being used to develop existing web applications, it has a fair share of limitations as well.
- Anyone can view the source code written for AJAX which makes it less secure than other similar technologies.
- AJAX applications can be seen by the user, but not by the search engine.
- Due to the dynamic web page, it can become challenging to bookmark a specific state of the application.
- It can make debugging a difficult task for users.
This was all about AJAX Full form. If you want to read more such interesting full forms, stay connected with Leverage Edu.