Arizona State University Polytechnic Campus
Mesa, United States
Situated in the wonderful city of Gilbert, Arizona, Arizona State University Polytechnic campus, one of four campuses of Arizona State University, was established in 1996. Started under East School with only two schools (the School of Technology and the School of Management and Agribusiness), the sc Read more
Highlights Of Arizona State University Polytechnic Campus
Business and Technology
- The mission of Arizona State University Polytechnic campus is to educate the students by offering them more practical degree choices.
- In 2008, Arizona State University Polytechnic campus established the new Polytechnic Academic Complex which combines new student housing, classrooms and administrative offices and it cost around $130 million.
- In College of Technology and Innovation at Arizona State University Polytechnic campus, there are 40 well-equipped facilities, centers and laboratories including the Altitude Chamber, Flight Simulator Labs, Digital Printing Lab, Photovoltaics Testing Lab, Microelectronics Teaching Factory and Haas Technical Center.
- The faculty at W.P. Carey School of Business offers the unique programs in Business Administration to Real Estate and the programs have been recognized internationally.
- College of Letters and Sciences at Arizona State University Polytechnic campus has also been recognized and appreciated for its Liberal Arts core curriculum and a university-wide undergraduate degree in Applied Biology.
- Many scenes of the film, THE KINGDOM, starring Jamie Foxx were shot at Arizona State University Polytechnic campus in 2016.
- Among students of Arizona State University, Arizona State University Polytechnic campus is also known for behavior research, semiconductor fabrication, comprehensive commercial printing and design services, and on-demand digital manufacturing.
Get All Your Questions Answered
Part Time Work Allowance