Zolve, the global bank, has launched scholarships worth $50,000 (INR 40.94 lakh) for international students. The aim of Zolve Global Scholarship 2023 is to provide financial assistance to deserving students to help them to achieve their career aspirations. Consequently, a total of 10 scholarships are launched.
Students interested in studying in the US or are already living in the US can apply for the Zolve Global Scholarship. The applications already commenced on 30th April, 2023. Hence, the last date for submission is 30th June, 2023.
Zolve Global Scholarship 2023 Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for the Zolve Scholarships are as follows:
- International students wanting to study /already pursuing higher studies in the US
- Must have received an offer letter from a recognised US college/University for a postgraduate/undergraduate/doctoral program
- Additionally, the program must be for a minimum duration of 12 months
- Moreover, the program the student has applied for must be commencing in 2023 itself
Zolve Global Scholarship 2023 Selection Process
The Zolve Global Scholarship 2023 selection process involves the following steps:
- Application review, interview, and panel discussion
- Additionally, the applicants must demonstrate leadership potential/community involvement/extracurricular activities
- The candidates will also be accessed on the basis of the impact they want to create
The scholarship beneficiaries will be selected by an esteemed panel of judges. For example, Bharat Poddar (Managing Director and Senior Partner & Global Co-Lead Banking at BCG), Steve Freiberg (Former Co-Chair and CEO at Citibank),Gregg Gerst(Former Director & Head of Worldwide Financial Services at Apple), and Krishnamurthy Subramaniam (Former 17th Chief Economic Advisor to the Government of India).
Interested students can apply for the scholarship by visiting the official website of Zolve.To apply for scholarships in the US visit this site. To discover more news updates like this one visit the study abroad experts at Leverage Edu.