Lancaster University is offering Lancaster Global Scholarship 2023. The scholarship is open for high-achieving international students from Asia, Africa, EU, and North and South America. The Lancaster Global Scholarships are awarded as a tuition fee waiver for the beneficiaries. Moreover, the scholarship is available to both undergraduate and postgraduate students. Lancaster University awards £5,000 to undergraduate students and postgraduate students for the first year of entry. However, PG students need to apply by 31 July 2023. However, students pursuing MBA programmes are excluded from the scholarship.
Lancaster Global Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
The Lancaster Global Scholarship eligibility requirements are as follows:
- UG students must achieve A*A*A at A level or equivalent. Similarly, grades attained by applicants for postgraduate taught programmes are considered.
- Additionally, the applicant must be willing to pursue a full-time UG/PG degree on campus for the October 2023 entry.
- Moreover, the student must have received an unconditional or conditional offer letter for the October 2023 entry from Lancaster University. It includes both UCAS applications and non-UCAS applications.
- Students who have already secured a fully funded scholarship are not eligible. However, partially funded students (less than 50% of tuition fees) are eligible to apply.
- Moreover, overseas or international fee-paying students are only eligible. Those who have received the scholarship but are classified as ‘home fee-payers will not be eligible.
Lancaster Global Scholarship Benefits
The Lancaster Global Scholarship benefits are as follows:
- £5,000/INR 5.25 lakh for applicants joining Part 1 of the undergraduate programmes.
- £5,000/INR 5.25 lakh for the first year of entry is available for PG students who apply by July 31, 2023
However, if the results of the candidate are unknown, the scholarship automatically grants to them will be conditional. Apply for scholarships in the UK. To discover more news updates like this one visit the study abroad experts at Leverage Edu