The 25th International AIDS Conference Scholarship applications are pen. The scholarship is for students who wish to attend the 25th International AIDS Conference in person or virtually. The International AIDS Conference Scholarship covers the entire expenses of the selected applicant. Furthermore, the scholarship covers the expenses for attending the pre-conferences set to take place on 21 and 22 July. Applicants who are volunteering, working, or studying in the area of HIV can apply. The deadline for the scholarship is 23 January 2024.
The 25th International AIDS Conference Scholarship 2024 aims to support applicants who want to contribute to the conference program. Additionally, the aim is to support those who can demonstrate that they will transfer the skills and knowledge acquired at the conference to their own organizations and communities. The conference will take place in Germany, Munich.
International AIDS Conference Scholarship 2024 Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for the 25th International AIDS Conference Scholarship 2024 are as follows. Note: the scholarship is open to anyone working, volunteering, or studying in the area of HIV, and is above the age of 18 (as of 20 July 2024)
- Individuals selected for the conference as workshop facilitators, co-facilitators, abstract presenters, and Global Village organizers and co-organizers will participate.
- Applicants from middle-income or low-income countries
- Those who are part of the population and people living with HIV
- Junior investigators, and young people below the age of 35
- Additionally, consideration will be provided for those who have not previously received the scholarship
International AIDS Conference Scholarship 2024 Benefit
The 25th International AIDS Conference Scholarship 2024 benefits vary for in-person and virtual conference attendees.
- In-person attendance: Registration for in-person plus virtual attendance, travel expenses (for the dates of the conference and pre-conferences), and accommodation (single room in a budget hotel) will be provided. Additionally, daily living allowance for the duration of the conference and pre-conferences is available
- Virtual attendance: Registration for virtual attendance and accessibility support for the virtual attendance.
Candidates can visit the official website to apply for the 25th International AIDS Conference Scholarship 2024. The eligible candidates will have to answer questions regarding their background, motivation to attend the conference, and work experience. Additionally, they will have to upload a letter of recommendation. The deadline for the application is 23 January 2024.