The University of Sydney is providing scholarships to International students pursuing research programs. RTP considers international students enrolled in university programs for Masters, MPhil, and PhD as eligible candidates. It offers a fully funded scholarship to both domestic and international students. The University of Sydney is offering 3 RTP scholarships for the academic session 2023.
The 3 types of RTP scholarships are as follows:
- RTP Fees Offset Scholarships-The scholarship is granted to domestic students along with an unconditional offer letter.
- RTP Stipend Scholarships- Australian university grant the scholarship to students to undertake research
- University of Sydney Postgraduate Awards (UPA)-The University of Sydney automatically considers meritorious students for the University of Sydney Postgraduate Awards (UPA) scholarship.
The University of Sydney Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the University of Sydney Scholarships are as follows:
- The applicant must be either enrolled in the university or commencing to study international postgraduate research
- Additionally, he/she should possess high academic achievement, research exposure, and potential
- The students should not have received any Australian scholarship in the last 5 years
- The student should not be benefiting from any other scholarships including the Australian government scholarship
- Moreover, the scholarship recipient must be willing to participate in full time HDR programs at the university
The University of Sydney Scholarship: Benefits
The benefits of the University Sydney Scholarship are as follows:
- International students will have their tuition fees covered
- Healthcare coverage is provided.
- Additionally, accommodation is provided to all students selected
- The Masters and PhD students would receive an allowance as well. That is, ($420/ 34,754.37) for Masters students and $840 (69,508.74) for Doctoral students.
International students can apply for the University of Sydney scholarships by finding a supervisor, and applying for admission in the postgraduate research courses. Moreover, students must present the relevant documents, including a research proposal. All students selected for the admission are considered for the scholarship. However, already enrolled students need to fill a separate application form. Do note that there is no application deadline. International students can apply anytime of the year.
To discover more news updates like this one, visit the study abroad experts at Leverage Edu.