The Griffith Remarkable Scholarships are open for international students wanting to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degree programs at the Griffith University. The scholarship covers 50% of the tuition fees of the selected students and is valid for the whole duration of the degree.
Students applying for the 3rd Trimester Intakes are eligible for the scholarship.However, the deadline for the application is 4th August, 2023. The university will announce the results by 23rd August, 2023. Students can make the scholarship applications by visiting the official website of the university.
Griffith Remarkable Scholarship Eligibility
The Griffith Remarkable Scholarship eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Must be a citizen of a country other than New Zealand or Australia
- Additionally, the student must have applied to the Griffith University before the closing date
- For the undergraduate course, a CBSE student must secure a minimum of 70% (best of 4) for an international student academic merit scholarship. Similarly, a CBSE student must secure 80% (best of 4) for the International student academic excellence scholarship.
- For the postgraduate coursework programmes a CBSE student must secure a minimum GPA of 60.0 for the international student academic merit scholarship. Similarly, the student must secure a minimum of 7.5 GPA for the International student academic excellence scholarship
- Moreover, the student must meet the academic and English language proficiency requirements set by the university.
- Must be a full time student starting in the Trimester 3, 2023.
Griffith Remarkable Scholarship Application Process
Interested students can apply for the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship 2023. However, the student must first enroll for an undergraduate/postgraduate coursework program before the deadline. Next, the student can apply for the scholarship by submitting the academic records and a personal statement.
The university panel will review the application, and the beneficiaries will be informed of the same by 23rd August, 2023.