The ANU Fenner School of Environment and Society PhD scholarships are open for the academic year 2024-25. The scholarship is available to both national and international students. The benefit is an amount of $ 34,000 per annum to the selected students. A total of 2 scholarships are available and are granted on the basis of academic merit. Moreover, the scholarship extension is available for a duration of 6 months. Those who meet the eligibility requirements are automatically considered for the scholarship. Hence, no separate application is necessary.
ANU Fenner School of Environment & Society PhD Scholarship Eligibility
The ANU Fenner School of Environment & Society PhD Scholarship aims to attract the best international students to pursue postgraduate research for a PhD degree within the Fenner School. The eligibility criteria for the scholarship is as follows:
- Must be a domestic or international student
- Must have enrolled in a full time PhD programme in the Fenner School of Environment & Society, at ANU
ANU Fenner School of Environment & Society PhD Scholarship Benefits
The ANU Fenner School of Environment and Society Phd Scholarship benefits are as follows:
- The scholarship’s total value is $34,000 per annum. (Do note: the amount will be available in instalments unless stated otherwise.
- Additionally, ANU will grant international students the HDR Merit scholarship. That is, the scholarship will cover the international student fees for the duration of the PhD programme. However, the applicant must be ranked as a competitive applicant in the selection process.
- Moreover, the scholarship also covers the dependent child allowance, relocation allowance, and thesis reimbursement.
ANU Fenner School of Environment & Society PhD Scholarship selection is on the basis of the research potential of the student. The ANU selection committee will take into consideration the academic merit in the undergraduate programme, overall score in the Master’s coursework, and the most recent graded research writing for the scholarship. Interested students can visit ANU official website to learn more about the scholarship.