University of Technology Sydney(UTS) is offering UTS Enrolled Nurse International Scholarship. The scholarship aims to attract commencing international students with an AQF Diploma of Nursing qualification and current AHPRA registration as an enrolled Nurse in the Bachelor of Nursing – Accelerated (Enrolled Nurse) program. The scholarship benefit is a 25% reduction in tuition fees for the selected candidates.
The UTS Enrolled Nurse International Scholarship is open all year round. No seperate application is necessary. That is, all applicants who have applied for admission to the course are eligible. Therefore, interested students can enroll in the course at UTS.
UTS Enrolled Nurse International Scholarship Eligibility
The UTS enrolled nurse international scholarship eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Must be an international student and not a citizen of Australia/New Zealand
- Additionally, the student must meet the admission criteria of the university for the Bachelor of Nursing – Accelerated (Enrolled Nurse) program.
- The applicant should also complete an AQF Diploma of Nursing qualification. Moreover,the admission should be based on the qualification.
- Moreover, the student must be willing to commence the course full time and on campus at Sydney.
- However, government sponsored applicants, and recipient of another scholarship by UTS are not eligible.
- Moreover, the applicant must not be pursuing distance education or a UTS online degree
UTS Enrolled Nurse International Scholarship Selection
The UTS enrolled nurse international scholarship selection will be on the basis of academic merit. That is, the academic merit secured by the applicant in the AQF Diploma of Nursing is important.
All commencing international students who have completed an AQF Diploma of Nursing and have applied for the Bachelor of Nursing – Accelerated (Enrolled Nurse) program at UTS is eligible. No separate application is necessary.
As per the QS World Ranking 2023, UTS is ranked 90th in the world. The university is known for academic excellence, and research impact.