The University of Malta is offering 100 scholarships to international applicants. The scholarships are for students who require financial assistance to complete their studies. As part of the scholarship, the university covers full/partial tuition fees for the duration of the course.. The 100 scholarships are divided into 2 categories:
- PhD and Masters Programme (research)- 50 scholarships
- Masters taught programmes- 50 scholarships
These scholarships are available to Non-EU/EEA students to pursue their studies. The University of Malta is ranked between 851-900 in the world (QS World Ranking 2024). Therefore, it is one of the best universities to study abroad for Indian students. The deadline for the scholarship application is 31st October, 2023.
University Of Malta Master’s & PhD Scholarships Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for the University of Malta scholarships are as follows:
- Must be an international student
- Must have secured admission-joint programmes/joint degrees/professional masters/international or collaborative masters/professional doctorates/part time master’s programme
- However, applicants who have already received any other full/partial scholarship to complete their education are not eligible
University Of Malta Master’s & PhD Scholarships Benefits
The University of Malta is offering a total of 100 scholarships. That is, 50 for each scholarship type. The benefits of these scholarships are as follows:
- Covers tuition fees up to 100% of the selected applicants
- Bench fees (any other additional study fees) is also included. However, the applicants must have the necessary finances to cover other expenses. For example, accommodation expenses, travel expenses, insurance and visa expenses, among others.
Interested students must apply before 31st October, 2023. Send the application within 1 month of receiving the unconditional letter of acceptance. Additionally, the application should include documents such as a copy of the acceptance letter, CV, passport copy, and a motivation letter. The selection board will invite eligible applicants for an interview.