The University of Sheffield is offering two international scholarships for LLM students. Scholarships are worth Euro 4000 (INR 4.08 lakh). The University of Sheffield scholarship will cover the tuition fees of the selected students. The deadline for the same is June 11, 2023.
Mainly 3 LLM courses are provided by the University of Sheffield. That is, LLM in corporate and commercial law, LLM, and LLM in international law and global justice pathways. Interested applicants can apply for the same before the deadline. The selected students will be notified before the end of July, 2023.
University of Sheffield LLM Scholarship: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the University of Sheffield Scholarships are as follows:
- The applicant must be an international student
- The student must submit the LLM Scholarship application form along with a 2000 word essay. The topic for the essay is- ‘Law alone cannot address all social problems. Discuss’
- Additionally, the student must have received an offer letter from the University of Sheffield to pursue a full time LLM course
- Moreover, the student must provide his/her application number to be considered for the scholarship
University of Sheffield LLM Scholarship: Application Process
To apply for the University of Sheffield LLM scholarship students can follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website of the University and open the law school page
- Next, select the link ‘international students’ and then select your country
- Scroll down and find the section for scholarships and funding
- Click on the link for ‘International scholarships’ and then go to ‘How to apply’ section
- Finally enter your details and submit the LLM scholarship application form
The University of Sheffield application form requires a student to fill several details. For example, the course applied, application number, and the 2000 word essay. The selected applicants for the scholarship will be notified before the end of July.
To discover more news updates like this one visit the study abroad experts at Leverage Edu.