Ontario recently held a new Expression of Interest draw and issued 725 invitations to immigrate to Canada via the Master’s Graduate stream of the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.
Candidates needed a score of 46 or above and submitted their profiles during the previous month to be eligible for the draw on December 21.
Complete requirements for all the mentioned streams are included further down this article.
Masters Graduate Stream Expression of Interest Draw
|Date issued||Number of invitations issued||Date profiles created||Score range||Notes|
|21/12/2022||725||November 22, 2022 – December 21, 2022||46 and above||General draw|
The following characteristics are used to determine points in the Ontario Expression of Interest Ranking System:
- Their educational background, including their academic level and subject of study.
- proficiency in either French or English.
- The desire to relocate outside of the Greater Toronto Area.
- Level of expertise and work experience, past earnings, and other variables that affect job prospects in Ontario.
- Requirements of the province’s or region’s labour market.
Graduate Masters Stream
This route gives international students who earned a master’s degree in Ontario the chance to become permanent residents without needing an employment offer.
The following requirements must be satisfied by an applicant in order to be qualified:
- Completed a Master’s degree programme in Ontario at an eligible institution that lasted at least a year full-time.
- Obtained a minimum CLB/NCLC language score of 7 or higher in either English or French.
- Spent at least one year of the previous two legitimately residing in Ontario.
- Possess enough money for settlement.
- Plan to work and reside in Ontario.
- Legal status either in Ontario or elsewhere.
- Applications from outside of Canada won’t be considered.
- A completed application must be submitted within two years of graduating from
For more exciting news updates, make sure you follow Leverage Edu.