Leeds Beckett University is offering several scholarships to indian students. The aim of the scholarships to to encourage diversity in the university. Indian students with an international fee-paying status are only eligible for the scholarship. The scholarships generally cover the tuition fees of the selected student. However, the amount of scholarship and its duration depends on the scholarship type. Students who meet the eligibility criteria are automatically considered for these scholarships. Hence, no application is necessary for the scholarship.
Leeds Beckett University Scholarships Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for the Leeds Beckett University Scholarship is as follows:
- Must have an overseas or EU residency status
- Additionally, the student must have an international fee-paying status
- Must be enrolled in a relevant full-time course at the university
- Moreover, the student must be self-funding the education
- The student must be studying the particular course for the first time. That is, not repeating any year.
Leeds Beckett University Scholarship Type and Benefits
The following are the types of scholarships available to the Indian students. The benefits of these scholarships are also provided below.
Leeds Beckett University Scholarship Exceptions
The Leeds Beckett University Scholarship Exceptions are as follows:
- In case, the student has any repeated year
- Courses or schemes where particular rates or payment arrangements exist
- Part-time students
- The student is out on placement in any year
- Distance learning courses
- PGDip or PGCert programs
- LLM Legal Practice course
- Enrolled in a Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA), or Doctor of Education (EdD).