The University of Strathclyde is inviting applications for Dean’s International Excellence Award 2023/24 (Undergraduate). This scholarship is accessible to new international students who will commence a full-time undergraduate course in the Faculty of Humanities. Also in Social Sciences in September this year at this university.
The award is a £3,500 (3.63 lakh NR) scholarship per year for the duration of the student’s degree. All offer-holders are eligible for this scholarship. Keep reading if you wish to know more about the application process and eligibility criteria.
Know how to apply
You are required to be a new, international fee-paying student. In addition, who possesses an offer of admission to a full-time undergraduate degree? In the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences to apply for this scholarship. A link for the scholarship form will be emailed to the offer-holders within two weeks of getting their offer.
Here are some of the requirements you need to fulfil to be deemed eligible for the Dean’s International Excellence Award:
- You need to be available to begin academic studies in the UK by the commencement of the academic year in September/October 2023.
- You are required to have an offer of study for a full-time four-year undergraduate Humanities and Social Sciences programme at the University of Strathclyde. This also incorporates year two entry to the two-year Graduate Entry LLB Law programme.
- You should have paid the tuition fees before July 31 2023, and have registered as an international, fee-paying student.
- It should be noted that you are required to be self-funded.
- Students who get full scholarships, from a government office or embassy, are not going to be deemed eligible.
If you wish to read more news like this, then don’t forget to follow Leverage Edu News Updates.