The SAT results are generally released 10-15 days after the exam date. For the upcoming schedule, the SAT results will be released on November 17, 2023. SAT is one of the standardized exams for students who prefer to study in countries like the USA, Canada and Australia.
The full form of the SAT is the Scholastic Assessment Test. One of the first steps after appearing for the SAT is checking the results. In this blog, we have mentioned all the details of the SAT results, including the important dates and steps to check it.
|SAT Full Form||Scholastic Assessment Test|
|Mode of Exam||Pen and paper-based|
|Duration||3 Hours 15 Minutes|
This Blog Includes:
🤔How to Check SAT Results?
To check the SAT results, these are the steps that need to be followed:
- Click on the official website of the College Board i.e. ttps://satsuite.collegeboard.org/sat/registration.
- After logging in your credentials, the candidates will be able to see their recent SAT scores.
- If the candidates wish to see their previous scores and draw a comparison, click on My Score Reports, and select the required report from the menu.
🗓SAT Results: Important Dates
To keep updated with the latest news on the SAT exam, it is very important for the candidate to be updated with the schedule of the exam.
Here in the table below, we have mentioned the schedule of the SAT exam:
|Test Dates||Score Dates|
|November 04. 2023||November 17. 2023|
|December 02, 2023||December 15. 2023|
|March 09, 2024||March 22, 2024|
|May 04, 2024||May 17, 2024|
|June 01, 2024||June 14, 2024|
💯SAT Score Range
While the candidates check the results, here is the SAT score range that the candidates will see in their results:
|Sections||Section Wise Bifurcation||Number of Questions|
|Reading and Writing||200 to 800||54|
|Mathematics||200 to 800||44|
👉Steps After Receiving SAT Results
After receiving the SAT results, to ensure their admission the candidates have to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Research the universities first. The first step is to research the universities first. The candidates can list down their preferred universities and how to submit the SAT scores.
- Fill out the application form: The next step is to fill out the application form for the short-listed universities. The candidates can also attach their documents along with the application form.
- Draft your resume: The next step is to draft an attractive resume. It helps the candidates to represent themselves professionally.
- Appear for additional standardized exams: After drafting your resume or even before the step, the candidates need to appear for the standardized English proficiency test, if they are planning to study in an English-speaking country.
|SAT Subject Test||SAT Scholarships||How to Score High on SAT? | Leverage Edu|
|Highest SAT Score
|SAT Essay Examples||SAT Exam Pattern|
The highest SAT score is 1600.
To check the SAT results, the candidates have to visit the official website of the College Board. After your successful login, the candidates will be able to able to see their scores.
The full form of the SAT is the Scholastic Assessment Test.