In today’s world, data-driven decisions and artificial intelligence are shaping the world and its industries like never before. Owing to the need for skilled and experienced graduates with these skills across different industries in society, the demand for people who can harness the power of machine learning is also increasing. As a result, more and more students opt for Bsc Machine Learning. Whether you are a prospective student considering this path or a seasoned professional seeking to upskill, you are at the right place. In this blog, we will explore the BSC Machine learning course, eligibility, scope, and more. Let’s begin.
Also Read: Bachelor of Science
This Blog Includes:
Why Study BSc Machine Learning?
When it comes to pursuing higher education, you may be unable to decide on a course that aligns with your interests. To make things easier and simpler, here are a few reasons why study BSc Machine Learning:
- Graduates with machine learning skills are highly in demand across various industries such as healthcare and finance, making this course a valuable learning.
- This course allows students to explore the latest advancements in AI and data science and work with them.
- By opting for this course, students get a chance to hone their skills while developing new ones.
- By gaining the foundation knowledge and advanced learning, students get a chance to contribute to innovation by innovating new creations.
- This course can open doors to different job roles such as data scientist, researcher, machine learning engineer, and more.
- Graduates in this field often get competitive salaries in countries around the world,
Top Universities to Study BSc Machine Learning
Here are the top universities to study BSc Machine Learning along with their QS rank and approximate annual tuition fees.
|University||QS Rank||Course Name||Approx Annual Tuition Fee|
|Imperial College London||6||Computing (Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning)||£33,500 – £36,500|
|University of London||NA||BSc Computer Science (Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence)||£786|
|University of Northampton||1001 – 1200||Artificial Intelligence and Data Science BSc (Hons)||£14,750 £19,190|
|De Montfort University||801 – 850||Artificial Intelligence BSc (Hons)||£15,250 – £15,750|
|The University of Edinburgh||22||BSc Artificial Intelligence||£23,100 – £30,400|
|King’s College London||40||Artificial Intelligence BSc||£33,450 – £37,200|
|University of Portsmouth||502||Mathematics with Machine LearningBSc Hons||£17,200 – £19,200|
|University of Birmingham||84||Artificial Intelligence and Computer Science BSc||£27,500 – £30,000|
|University of Greenwich||671 – 680||Computer Science (Artificial Intelligence), BSc Hons||£9,250 – £16,150|
|University of Colorado||264||BS Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning||$31,774 – $62,094|
|Kansas State University||851 – 900||Machine Learning and Autonomous Systems Bachelor’s Degree||$894.60 – $1509|
Students who wish to study BSc Machine Learning
- Applicants must have completed their senior secondary education from a recognized board or institution.
- Students must have studied subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biotechnology, Biology, and Computer Science.
- Candidates must have achieved at least 50% – 55% marks during their higher secondary education.
Here is a list of the documents you need to submit as part of your application process:
- A completely filled University application form.
- Proof of finances to cover expenses.
- A valid passport and visa.
- Academic transcripts
- Work experience (if any)
- LOR and SOP
- Proof of English Language Proficiency tests (if applicable).
Also Read: BSc Subjects
Here is an overview of the application process for students who seek admission in BSc Machine Learning abroad:
3. Now shortlist a university using Leverage Edu AI University Course Finder.
4. Go to the official website of your university and check the eligibility and documents required.
5. Create a new account, open the application form, and fill in your personal and academic details.
6. Upload the necessary original documents on the admission portal.
7. Double-check the entered information and pay your application fee.
8. Finally, submit your application.
Scope after BSc Machine Learning
To your surprise, the scope after pursuing a BSc in Machine Learning is exceptionally promising. Owing to the increase in integration of AI and machine learning into various industries, graduates with an interest and expertise in this field are high in demand. Moreover, graduates in this field can look forward to amazing career opportunities, including roles like data scientists, engineers, researchers, and more.
In addition to this, industries such as healthcare, e-commerce, and finance rely heavily on machine learning algorithms for various purposes. On the other hand, higher education in this field can lead to even more rewarding career paths in the job market.
Also Read: Courses after BSc
A Bachelor of Science (BSc) with a specialization in Machine Learning (ML) refers to a 3-year undergraduate program. It primarily focuses on helping students build a strong foundation in computer science. For this, this interdisciplinary degree blends computer science and mathematics to help students gain the required knowledge and expertise in this field.
The salary of a graduate in BSc AIML depends on their work experience, academic background, interview, and other factors. It can be anywhere from $81,370 to $145,104.
Considering the growing demand for skilled graduates who have relevant skills in AI and machine learning, pursuing a BSc course in the same field can be advantageous. It can not only help you gain in-depth knowledge and skills but also unlock rewarding career opportunities.
This blog covers all the information you need to know about BSC Machine Learning. If you have queries or suggestions, drop them in the comments below. For further help, our expert team at Leverage Edu is available to assist you. Drop us a call at 1800572000 today to get an absolutely free counseling session!