Are you wondering about the Bond University acceptance rate for international students? If you are looking for high-quality education in a diverse and supportive environment to fulfil your study abroad dream, then you can consider applying to Bond University in Robina, Australia. This blog will provide you with all the information you need to know about Bond University’s acceptance rate for international students, along with its admission and application process, the tuition fees, eligibility criteria, documents required and the scholarships available. Read on to know more!
|Application Fee||Not charged|
|English Language Tests accepted||IELTS Academic,
Pearson Test of English Academic,
Cambridge English Advanced,
Cambridge English Proficiency
|Standardized Tests Required||Not required except for Medical Program and Doctor of Physiotherapy|
This Blog Includes:
Bond University Acceptance Rate For International Students 2023
As of 2023, the Bond University acceptance rate for international students is 91%. It means that it is least selective when it comes to intake, welcoming students from diverse backgrounds worldwide. Bond University is Australia’s first private not-for-profit university and is located in Robina, a suburb in the City of Gold Coast, Queensland. It offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various fields of study, such as business, law, health sciences, humanities, and engineering.
Bond University QS World Ranking 2024
For the year 2024, Bond University has been globally ranked =567 out of 1400 universities by QS World University Rankings. However, on the national level, it ranks number 24.
Must Read: Top-Ranked Universities in Australia
Top Courses Offered By Bond University
One of the major reasons Bond University’s acceptance rate is high is due to the wide variety of courses available for students. Given below are some popular courses offered by the institute, along with their duration and annual tuition fees. You can check the individual course pages for the deadline and available courses in a particular intake:
|Course||Duration||Annual Tuition Fee|
|Bachelors in Actuarial Science||2 years||AUD 64,800/year|
|Bachelors in Actuarial Science / Laws (Dual Degree)||3.5 years||AUD 64,800/year|
|Bachelors in Actuarial Science (Honours)||8 months||AUD 46,730/year|
|Bachelor’s in Accounting / Business Administration (Dual Degree)||2 years||AUD 51,710/year|
|Bachelors in Arts||2 years||AUD 64,800/year|
|Masters in Accounting||1.5 years||AUD 51,082/year|
|Masters in Actuarial Science||1.5 years||AUD 52,065/year|
|Masters in Actuarial Science (Specialisation)||2 years||AUD 52,290/year|
|Masters in Accounting (Professional)||21 months||AUD 42,182/year|
|Masters in Actuarial Practice||2 years||AUD 52,140/year|
|Graduate Diploma in Architecture||8 months||AUD 44,660/year|
|Diploma in Arts||8 months||AUD 39,970/year|
|Masters in Architecture||16 months||AUD 69,645/year|
|Bachelors in Biomedical Science||2 years||AUD 64,800/year|
|Masters in Building Information Modelling and Integrated Project Delivery||1 year||AUD 51,390/year|
Bond University Acceptance Rate: Admission Process
Since Bond University’s acceptance rate is high, it accepts students in three major intakes throughout the year: January, May, and September. However, some programs are available only in January and September only. Here’s the general admission process for all the courses available at Bond University:
- Decide which program you want to study at Bond. Explore the available options and learn more about the specific entry requirements.
- Check if you meet the standard admission requirements for undergraduate or postgraduate studies.
- Apply online through the application portal and submit your supporting documents. You can also apply through an authorised Bond representative in your country.
- Wait for the outcome of your application. If you are successful, you will receive an offer letter from Bond University with details on how to accept your offer and pay your fees.
- Apply for a student visa for Australia to study. You can find more information on the visa requirements and process on the Department of Home Affairs website.
- Prepare for your arrival and orientation at Bond University. You can find useful information on accommodation, health insurance, airport pickup, and orientation activities in the pre-departure guide.
Also, Checkout: Top Hangout Spots Near Bond University
The eligibility criteria for Bond University vary depending on the level and program of study you are interested in. In general, you need to meet the following requirements:
- You must be at least 17 years of age.
- A minimum prior score equivalent to ATAR 65.00, OP 15 or IB 24 for bachelor’s programs.
- A recognised bachelor’s degree or equivalent for master’s programs.
- English language proficiency through high school qualifications or specific subjects in a designated English-speaking country, or passing one of the approved English language tests, such as IELTS.
You must also meet any additional admission requirements for your chosen program, such as prerequisite subjects, portfolios of evidence, or interviews.
Students need to provide the following documents while applying for Bond University:
- Official transcripts of previous education
- Test scores (GRE, GMAT, etc.) if applicable
- Letter of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- Updated Resume/CV
- Student Visa
- Passport copy
- Passport size photographs
- Certificate of award or scholarship (if sponsored from home country)
- Research proposal or research publication if applying for a research degree
- Summary of employment (if any)
- Proof of finances to bear tuition fee
- Proof of English language proficiency, such as IELTS.
- Any additional documents required for your chosen program, such as prerequisite subjects, portfolios of evidence, or interviews.
Also Read: Best Restaurants Near Bond University
Scholarships For International Students
Despite the high acceptance rate of Bond University, there are several scholarships available for international students to enrol in a course of their choice at the institute. Here’s a list of scholarships along with their eligibility criteria and the deadline to apply for them:
|Australia Award Scholarships (AAS)||For all UG and PG level courses
For students from developing countries to enrol in participating universities in Australia and Technical and Further Education (TAFE).
|29th April 2023|
|ACU Destination Australia National Scholarship||Students having an unconditional offer letter from the ACU
Applicants residing in areas prescribed by the Rural Remote Metropolitan Area (RRMA).
Candidates previously not enrolled at ACU.
Students qualifying for IELTS, ACU English Test.
|With the university application form|
|Australia Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship||Variable||15 April 2023|
|International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship||Students having an excellent academic background||With the university application form|
|International Stand-Out Scholarship|
Ans. The acceptance rate of Bond University is 91% for international students.
Ans. Yes, Bond University Medicine is very competitive and selective, requiring an ATAR score of 96 or more, or an International Baccalaureate score of 39 or more for admission into the Bachelor of Medicine for UG applicants. For PG programs, it requires applicants to have a minimum GPA of 6.0 out of 7.0 to be considered.
Ans. Yes, Bond University has been the top university in Australia for student satisfaction for almost 20 years, earning five stars in every category of student experience in the 2023 Good Universities Guide.
We hope that this blog provides you with all the information regarding the Bond University acceptance rate. To discover more information on studying abroad, keep following Leverage Edu. Thank you for reading!