The full form of PGDCA is Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application. This course is offered by many universities in India which UGC has approved. It is a year-long course and has two semesters. The candidate must be a graduate to pursue this course. The course aims to provide students with the professional, technical and communication abilities required to be successful in the field of computer science.
Also Read: Scope of BCA
What are the Entry Requirements for PGDCA?
The following are the entry requirements a candidate must meet to pursue PGDCA:
- The candidate must have completed their 10+2+3 level of education with mathematics as a core subject
- Admission for PGDCA after graduating is mostly offered based on the merit of the candidate
- The candidate would be required to meet specific requirements if any of the institutions offering the PGDCA course
- April to June is the peak enrollment season for this course
Also Read: All About BCA
What are the Top Colleges in India for PGDCA?
The following are the popular institutions offering PGDCA courses:
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur
- Madras Christian College, Chennai
- DAV College, Chandigarh
- Prestige Institute of Management and Research, Indore
- Mehr Chand Mahajan Dayanand Anglo Vedic College for Women, Chandigarh
Also Read: Top BCA Colleges
We hope this has helped you understand the full form of PGDCA and everything related to it. Do you want to know more full forms like this? In the world of short forms, you can rely on our page to know more! Get in touch with our study abroad experts to achieve your international dream today!