A few antonyms of limited are unlimited, boundless, infinite etc. For example, a “limited edition” product is one that is produced in a restricted quantity, while a “limited budget” suggests a constraint on available funds. The specific meaning of “limited” can vary depending on the context in which it is used.
Meaning of Limited
Limited” typically refers to something that is restricted, constrained, or has specific boundaries. It indicates that there are limitations or restrictions on that thing, preventing it from being unlimited or boundless. This term can apply to various contexts, such as a limited quantity of a product, limited access to a resource, or a company with limited liability. The specific meaning can vary depending on the context in which it is used.
Also Read: 110+ Antonyms
9+ Opposites of Limited
Some antonyms of “limited” include:
Usage with Examples
Here are some examples of “limited” antonyms listed below for your reference.
- The possibilities for growth in this business are unlimited.
- The universe is believed to be infinite in its vastness.
- His knowledge of various subjects is quite expansive.
- She conducted extensive research on the topic.
- The energy from renewable sources is considered inexhaustible.
- Her enthusiasm for learning is boundless.
- The Sahara Desert is a vast expanse of arid land.
Antonyms of Limited Quiz
Pick the closest word that is the antonym of ‘limited’ from the options given below:
This was all about the antonym of limited with meaning and examples. I hope you understood the usage of the word. To read more antonym blogs, follow Leverage Edu.