The sentences with the “antonyms of demand” demonstrate how these antonyms describe actions or situations where something is provided, offered, or given without a prior request or requirement. Check the blog article below and find detailed information.
Meaning of Demand
Demand refers to the quantity of a product or service that consumers are willing and able to purchase at various prices and within a given period of time. It is a fundamental concept in economics and plays a crucial role in determining market prices and the allocation of goods and services in an economy.
Antonyms of Demand
The antonyms of “demand” are the words that represent the opposite of requesting or requiring something. Some antonyms of “demand” include:
Also Read: 110+ Antonyms
Usage with Examples
Antonyms of the words “demand” can be understood with the usage of examples. Here are antonyms of “demand” along with sentence examples.Check them out listed below:
- The market was flooded with smartphones as the supply exceeded the demand.
- She offered her help willingly, without waiting for anyone to demand it.
- He would often give to charity without anyone having to demand his assistance.
- The negotiations went smoothly, and both parties were willing to yield to each other’s reasonable requests.
- Many people donate to local food banks to help the less fortunate, without those in need having to demand assistance.
- After the hurricane, many volunteers arrived to help with the cleanup, without anyone having to demand their assistance.
Also Read: Antonyms of Lazy, Meaning and Examples
Antonyms of Demand Quiz
Pick the nearest correct antonym from the options listed below:
|Antonyms of Busy
|Antonyms of Ancient
|Antonyms of Consonance
|Antonyms of Lazy
|Antonyms of Fresh
|Antonyms of Large
|Antonyms of Apprehensive
|Antonyms of Deliberate
|Antonyms of Wicked
|Antonyms of Abstinence
This was all about the antonym of “demand” meaning and examples. Hope you understood the concept where it’s used. For more such blogs, follow Leverage Edu.