The word “large” can be referred to as something which is bigger in size, typically in magnitude. However, the term can be used interchangeably according to its context. A few antonyms of large include tiny, little, miniature, small etc.
Meaning of Large
“Large” is an adjective that describes something of considerable size, extent, or magnitude. It typically refers to something bigger than average or substantial in dimensions. The specific interpretation of “large” can vary depending on the context in which it’s used.
Also Read: Antonyms of Fear
7+ Opposite of Large
A few antonyms of “large” are listed below for your easy reference:
Moreover, these words describe things that are smaller in size or scale compared to something that is large.
Usage with Examples
Here are a few examples of antonyms of “large” with examples:
- She ordered a mini pizza for herself because she wasn’t very hungry.
- The boutique offered a selection of petite-sized clothing for customers of smaller stature.
- The diamond in her engagement ring was tiny but exquisite.
- The tiny cottage had a small garden in the front yard.
- The city apartment was compact but efficiently designed to maximize space.
- The electronics industry has made significant advancements in miniaturized components.
Also Read: Antonyms of Selfish with Meaning and Example
Antonyms of Large Quiz
Pick the right antonym for “large” from the options listed below:
This was all about the antonym of “large” with meaning and examples. Hopefully, you understood the usage of the word. To read more antonym blogs, follow Leverage Edu.