The KTH India Scholarship is given out yearly by the KTH India Foundation on behalf of the KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Sweden. The KTH India Scholarship was established in the year 2012 through a donation made by an anonymous donor.
Currently this scholarship scheme awards two scholarships a year and covers tuition fees for up to two years of study, and also includes a monthly living allowance for ten months. This scholarship is intended to help Indian students who want to pursue a master’s degree at KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Sweden.
|Type of Scholarship||Merit-Based scholarship|
|No. of Scholarships||2|
|College||KTH Royal Institute of Technology|
|Awarded by||KTH India Scholarship Foundation|
|Scholarship name||KTH India Scholarship 2023|
This Blog Includes:
Students who wish to avail the benefit of this scholarship must first satisfy the criteria laid down by the governing body. Since this is a merit-based scholarship, the eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen who has completed their undergraduate studies in India.
- Candidate must be a fee-paying student.
- Candidates must have applied for a master’s at KTH Royal Institute of Technology as their first priority.
- Candidates with conditional eligibility can also apply.
- Candidates who intend to enroll in a joint master’s programme or programmes with obligatory exchange studies are ineligible to apply for the scholarship.
Also Read: FFE Scholarship
Candidates interested in applying for the scholarship can refer to the steps outlined below to submit the application form:
- Visit the official website
- Go to the “Apply now” option
- The application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill out the online application form completely and accurately.
- To finish the process application, click the “Submit” button.
The candidate’s academic excellence serves as the foundation for the selection for the scholarship. To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must first meet the admission criteria of the program they are applying to at KTH Royal Institute of Technology. The following are the criteria on which the applicant’s selection is determined:
- The candidates’ GPAs or comparable grades
- The university’s ranking from where the candidate did his bachelor’s degree
- Performance of candidates in extracurricular activities.
- The motivation of the applicant
- The applicant’s work experience.
The scholarship also extends a prioritization to candidates from the Mumbai Metropolitan Area and Pune, according to the foundation’s statutes
The scholarship process for the KTH India Scholarship currently stands completed. The application process began on December 1, 2022, and was subsequently completed on January 16, 2023. Candidates should keep an eye on the official website to know the next application cycle.
The scholarship is for students at the KTH Royal Institute of Technology and covers the tuition fee for the first year. Further, the scholarship is renewable for the second year provided the students continue to maintain a good academic record in the first year.
In addition to the above, the scholarship also provides a monthly living allowance of 10 months during the academic session.
The eligibility criteria laid down for the KTH India Scholarship require that the candidate must be an Indian citizen who has completed their undergraduate studies in India, should be a fee-paying student and must have applied for a master’s at KTH Royal Institute of Technology as their first priority.
Yes. Considering that the scholarship is only provided to two students, the competition is quite high.
The tuition expense for the first and second years is covered by the KTH India Scholarship, provided that the first year’s academic results are satisfactory. During the academic year, the scholarship also provides a monthly living allowance of 10 months
In this blog, we have discussed various details of KTH India Scholarship. We hope students can use this information to avail the benefits offered by the scholarship.