UniApply is an application platform for schools that assists students in school search, application, and enrollment process. UniApply is a product of NoPaperForms, the largest enrollment automation company in India. It started when the founders found the need to simplify the school admission process in the country. The platform is used by more than 300 universities and Institutions in India. More than 1500+ schools are affiliated with UniApply. Keep reading to know more about UniApply nursery admissions and the application process.
This Blog Includes:
Why do Parents Trust UniApply?
Below are the main reasons why parents trust and use UniApply for UniApply nursery admissions.
- UniApply provides verified information regarding school admissions
- The platform has official partnerships with schools for applications
- Provides advanced decision-making tools with deep analytics
- All transactions made through UniApply are safe and secure
- It has a dashboard that helps parents to track real-time application status
- Apply to multiple schools using a common application form and online submission tools
Also read- GD Goenka Vasant Kunj: Admissions, Eligibility, Fees and More
What is UniApply and What is Not?
Before applying to the UniApply nursery admission process parents need to know the difference between UniApply and other application platforms. Here we have provided a clear distinction between them.
|What is UniApply||What is not UniApply|
|It is an admission automation platform||UniApply is not a marketing platform|
|Helping schools to find out the parent preferences, distance from the school, and providing an apply button||It is not a platform to promote or sponsor any school. It also does not rank schools|
|Helping schools to easily access the paid and submitted application forms||UniApply does not share parent leads with schools|
|Providing school data from public sources and giving them access to updated data||Charging fees for updating data from schools|
Below is a list of cities that UniApply caters to for UniApply nursery admission
Eligibility Criteria for Nursery Admissions
The eligibility criteria for UniApply nursery admissions vary from school to school. The eligibility requirements of one school may slightly differ on the basis of the school and city. For your reference, we have provided the general eligibility criteria of schools for nursery admissions in Delhi.
- The minimum age of the student should be 3 years as of 31st March 2023
- The upper age of the student should be less than 4 years as of 31 March.
- Age relaxation of up to 30 days can be granted by some schools on the basis of a written application to the head of the Institution
Also read- St. Marks Meera Bagh Nursery Admissions 2023-24
The documents required for UniApply nursery admissions are as follows. Documents are required to verify the candidature of the student during the admission process.
|Documents required for UniApply Nursery Admissions in Delhi|
|Aadhar card of the student|
|Recent passport-size photograph of the student|
|Recent passport-size photograph of the parent/guardian|
|Birth certificate of the student|
|A family photograph|
|Recent passport size photograph of the parent/guardian|
|Medical fitness certificate of the student|
|Address proof (Aadhar card/ration card/electricity/Voter ID card)|
The UniApply nursery admissions require you to follow the application process listed below
- Parents can explore the schools listed in their city. It will help them to access the details such as other parents’ opinions regarding that particular school, admission dates, and fees.
- UniApply’s design tools help you to decide on the target schools that you would like to apply
- Apply to all the shortlisted schools for UniApply nursery admissions.
- With a single form, the application would be sent to all schools
- Stay ahead of the competition and enroll your child in the school of your choice
Also read- Nursery Edudel Admission 2023-2024: Merit List (Released), Eligibility, Schedule
Nursery Schools under UniApply
The UniApply nursery admission can be taken in several schools. Here is a list of the affiliated schools with UniApply in Delhi. Parents can apply to 1405 nursery schools with UniApply
|Jinvani Bharti Public School||INR 3.9K|
|Udyan Kidz||INR 4k|
|Global Pratibha International School||INR 6.3k|
|Mira Nursery School||INR 7.6k|
|K.R Mangalam Nursery School||INR 24.8k|
|New Oxford Public School||INR 2.6K|
|Dayanand Model School||INR 2.9K|
|Delhi International School Edge||INR 8.8 K|
|Abhinav Global School||INR 6.8kK|
|Pragati Public School||INR 6.1 K|
|Central Academy International School||INR 6.5 k|
|OPG World School||INR 7.8 K|
|Nirmal Bhartia School||INR 16.8 K|
|Maxfort School||INR 9.1 K|
|Delhi International School||INR 5.5K|
|JM International School||INR 7.2K|
|Prudence School||INR 12.4k|
|St. Mark’s Senior Secondary Public School||INR 12.2 kK|
|K.R Mangalam World School||INR 13.8k|
UniApply is an application platform that allows parents and students to search nearby schools, compare schools, and track applications. The platform provides one common application form that can be utilized to send admission applications to several schools simultaneously. UniApply has partnered with several schools making UniApply nursery admissions easier.
The best age for UniApply nursery admissions is 3 years of age.
Sachin Kumar Reddy Kommareddy is the founder of UniApply.
EduStoke, Sqoolz, and Just Dakhila are some of the competitors of UniApply.
This was all about UniApply Nursery Admissions for 2023-24. For more blogs on school education in India, you can subscribe to Leverage Edu.