One of the major concerns for parents is getting excellence in education at affordable fees for their children. Numerous institutions offer excellence in teaching and precise curricula focused on nourishing budding consciousness. However, the fee structure offered for the quality of education is comparatively higher. South Point International School is one of the best schools in India, known for the quality of education at the best possible price, and is among the best CBSE schools in India. If you want to know more about South Point nursery admission, eligibility requirements, the application process, contact details, and much more, then Keep Reading!
|Name of the School||South Point Nursery Admission|
|Admission Start Date||December|
|Admission Open for Classes||Nursery|
This Blog Includes:
You are required to qualify for a few eligibility requirements to get your child enrolled at South Point School.
- Students are required to be born between 01.04.2019 and 31.03.2020 to become eligible for admission to Nursery.
- To get admission into Nursery II student must be born between 01.04.2018 and 31.03.2019. However, admission in the Transition age limit ranges between 01.04.2017 and 31.03.2018.
Relevant Read: Loreto Bowbazar Admissions 2023-24
There is a list of documents you must submit as a part of the application process. The maximum size of documents to be uploaded is less than 250 kb. You are required to submit or upload the scanned copies of the documents given below;
- Birth Certificate of the student. Birth certificates are allowed only if issued by the Municipal Corporation of the respective district.
- Residence Proof of the parents may include Passport, Voter Identity Card, Driving Licence, Electricity Bill, Rent Agreement, and Biometric / Aadhar Card.
- Certificates of parents’ educational qualifications in case parents are alumni of South Point school.
- In the case of twins, you must submit an application mentioning other twins’ names and additional documents.
- Additional documents
Relevant Read: NIOS 10th Admission 2023-24
The application process for getting enrolled at South Point Nursery Admission is quite easy, and all you are required to do is to follow the following simple steps;
- You must first check the eligibility requirements for South Point Nursery Admissions.
- Then you are required to visit the official website of South Point Nursery Admissions www.southpoint.edu.in before January 2023, and then you are required to click on “Admission 2023-24 Apply Now”
- After completing the above step, you are directed to www.admissiontree.in, an ABP venture tied up with South Point Nursery Admission, for registration.
- Then parents require to register using their mobile numbers.
- After the registration process, parents are required to check admission eligibility by entering their date of birth. You will then be directed to take a page with detailed instructions about filling out the registration form in case your child is eligible.
- The registration process is completed after successfully paying the Application fees of INR 500 + additional charges. This payment can be made using a credit card, net banking, or debit card.
- Concerned authorities will notify you after successful payment through the mail, and then you must submit the registration and duly filled forms along with the acknowledgment receipt.
Relevant Read: Mount Caramel Admission for 2023-24
Process After Shortlisting
To help you with the detailed shortlisting process, here is a short guide about the same.
- Shortlisting candidates depends upon the eligibility requirements given by South Point Nursery Admissions, and the parents and students must attend the Zoom meeting with the Principal for virtual interaction. The date and time of the same are informed via email ID provided by the parents at registration.
- The list of shortlisted candidates is published on the official website of South Point Nursery Admissions in the fourth week of January.
- In some special cases, physical interaction is required along with virtual interaction.
- The admission process for South Point Nursery admissions is specifically designed to provide equal opportunities to every interested candidate. Every year there are a larger number of candidates compared to the seats available. However, if a candidate cannot secure a seat at South Point Nursery, admission is not a reflection of one’s caliber.
- You are suggested to check the application status timely to stay updated, as in no way registration or shortlisting process does not guarantee admission to their ward.
Relevant Read: Holy Cross School Nursery Admission 2022-23
In case of any problems in the application process or registration process, you are required to contact the concerned authorities through the following;
- Customer case number 9073528655
- WhatsApp Number 6292218603,
All the emails will probably be replied to within two working days.
Please note: In case any information is found false or incorrect or in case of improper documentation, then the candidature of such person is canceled.
Relevant Read: Shiv Nadar Nursery Admissions for 2023-24
Ans. Therefore, a crucial requirement for admission to South Point School is that there is no assurance that a student will automatically be enrolled in the two-year Higher Secondary Course at South Point High School after passing the Secondary Examination. If a student is to be removed from the school, they must give notice for two months.
Ans. At the level of the head of the school, the minimum and upper age limits for these classes may be relaxed by up to 30 days. For a manual application of age relaxation, parents can approach the Head of the School or Principal.
Ans. No, the application process for getting admission to South Point nursery Admission has an application deadline of January 2023.
Hope you found the blog interesting! Follow Leverage Edu for more latest notifications and updates on school admissions.