Catering to students from kindergarten, and nursery to Class IX, S M Shetty International School, Mumbai, comes under the umbrella of Bunts Sangha, a charitable trust established for the purpose and cause of education. The school was started in 2008 while the trust was formed in 1927. If you are interested to know about the nursery admission of this school, then you have come to the right place. This blog shares information on SM Shetty Nursery admission 2024-25, with insights into the admission process, eligibility criteria, and more. Read below to know more.
|Name of School||S M Shetty International School|
|Board||Cambridge IGCSE and IB|
|Student: Teacher Ratio||12:1|
This Blog Includes:
- Why Study at S M Shetty International School?
- Admission Process for S M Shetty International School Nursery
- Documents Required
- Eligibility Criteria for SM Shetty Nursery Admission
- Tuition Fee for SM Shetty Nursery Admission
Why Study at S M Shetty International School?
Before we get into the nitty gritty of SM Shetty Nursery admission, let’s first get to know some of the features of the school which make it eligible for students’ and parents’ interests alike.
- Firstly, the school focuses on the development of skills such as problem-solving, leadership, collaboration, critical thinking, etc.
- The establishment of the curriculum and the teaching methods are based on the principle and foundation of collaborative learning, group work, active learning, and addressing and meeting the needs of a diverse group of students.
- A horizontal and vertical articulation of subjects is followed in classrooms.
- School events such as TEDx, Model United Nations, Annual Day, Business Day, and Sports Day are organised.
- Moreover, students are encouraged to participate in community service projects, which are a vital part of the school’s educational journey.
Also Read: DPS Admission 2024
Admission Process for S M Shetty International School Nursery
The admission process at SM Shetty International School at the nursery level starts with filling out the online admission form. You can start by filling in the enquiry form to contact the school. Once that is done or you wish to skip that step, you can directly fill out the admission form online with all the necessary details and documents. Make sure to verify the details before you submit. Once you complete the submission, you will be taken to a payment gateway. Here, you need to pay the cost of the form which is INR 1,000. The amount can be paid via a credit card or debit card.
Please note that the admission of the student is subject to the availability of the seats. Next, before the admission is finalised and after the admission form is submitted and payment made, there will be an interaction/assessment round.
When the interaction is completed, the parents will be informed of the admission status of the student. The admission will truly only be confirmed when the parent makes the payment of the security deposit and the first instalment.
Admission Enquiry Form and Online Admission Form
The admission enquiry form and online admission form are important links that parents will need direct access to, to start with the admission process. We have provided the direct links of the same below.
Also Read: DPS Nerul Admission Form 2024-25
Here are essential documents and some guidelines about submitted documents.
Documents that must be uploaded with the online admission application.
The important documents to be attached to the online admission form are mentioned below.
- Birth certificate photocopy
- Original Fitness Certificate from the Doctor (Mentioning that the child is physically and mentally fit to join the school)
- Photocopy of the Aadhar Card
- A recent colour passport-sized photo.
- For nationalities other than Indians, a passport copy and visa information must be supplied.
- Forms that are incomplete won’t be accepted. Information on the form must be accurate and factual.
- Application form submission or issue does not ensure admission.
- At the time of confirming admission, the original birth certificate from the Municipal Corporation or competent authority. This will only be returned when the student leaves school before taking admission to Class I.
- Birth certificates issued by nursing homes or hospitals are not legitimate; only birth certificates obtained from municipal corporations or other competent authorities are considered.
Also Read: Shishuvan Nursery Admission 2024-25
Eligibility Criteria for SM Shetty Nursery Admission
The following must be noted for students who are planning to take admission to the nursery at S M Shetty International School in the academic year 2024-25
International Early Years Curriculum (IEYC) are divided into three stages. Therefore, the following criteria are applicable.
|Entrance into IEYC I||Students should be four years of age by 30 September 2024|
|Entrance into IEYC II||Students should be five years of age by 30 September 2024|
|Entrance into IEYC III||Students should be five years of age by 30 September 2024|
For admission to Cambridge Primary I, the criteria are different. In this case, the student must be six years of age by 30 September 2024.
Also Read: Lakshdham Nursery Admission 2024-25
Tuition Fee for SM Shetty Nursery Admission
The tuition fee for nursery admission is paid annually. This is mentioned below.
|Annual Tuition Fee||INR 1,25,000|
S M Shetty International School was founded in 2008.
Ms Mildred Lobo is the principal of S M Shetty International School, with Mr Snehal Bhortake as the vice-principal.
S M Shetty International School was started by Bunts Sangha, a trust that was dedicated to the cause of education, social reforms for the non-privileged, and healthcare.