Parents always strive to bring the best facilities possible for their children. From a young age, the child requires great care in terms of physical, emotional and mental health to grow in a healthy and conducive environment. Among all these important requirements, the child requires the finest facilities in the educational sphere too to become a wise and confident citizen of this country. There are many educational institutions around the country providing top-notch academic and co-curricular activities to its students. One such school in Mumbai is Lakshdham High School, striving to foster the leader of tomorrow as a responsible and intelligent mind.
If you want to know more about nursery admission for the academic year 2024-25 in Lakshdham High School, go through this blog till the end!
|School name||Lakshdham High School|
|Official Email IDfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|School Status||Secondary Level|
|Telephone no.||022 4082 2444|
|Address||2nd Floor, Lakshdham High School Building, Gokuldham, Goregaon (East), Mumbai-400063|
|Application form Availability||February|
Also Read: 10 Best Schools in Mumbai
This Blog Includes:
About Lakshdham High School
Lakshdham High School, situated in Mumbai is a CICSE-affiliated co-educational institution. It has been ranked as one of the best schools in Mumbai providing top-notch educational facilities to its students. Lakshdham Playmate Pre-School is a ‘State-of-the-art’ school for preschool students providing excellent ground for development. The school is managed by the Goenka and Associates Educational Trust. The school moulds its teaching method on the path of a new progressive world, inculcating bright minds with knowledge, bravery, wisdom, and love. The school takes care of the holistic and overall development of the child, providing all the necessary facilities for their growth.
Facilities provided by Lakshdham High School
There are various amazing and necessary facilities provided by the school to its students. Some of the facilities are listed below:
- Play Area
- Lego Room
- Multipurpose Room
- Art Room
- Activity Room
- Transportation Facilities
- Medical facilities
- Creative Learning Resources
- Indoor Activities
The eligibility criteria for admission in nursery grade for your child in Lakshdham High School, you need to take care of the following.
- The first and most important requirement is the age criteria of the child. The child should have a minimum age of between 3 years and 4 years. The birth date of the child should range between 1st January 2021 to 31st December 2021.
- The admission form has to be filled out by the parent or guardian through the school’s official website. All the fields have to be correctly filled with all the required documents asked by the school authorities.
- The application form must be filled out online before the deadline. The documents as asked in the application form are to be submitted as a matter of verification by the school authorities.
- The parent or guardian has to keep in mind that filling out the application form for admission in nursery grade for your child does not necessarily mandate admission.
- The selection list for the admitted students is made completely at the discretion of the school authorities.
Also Read: Study at Campion School, Mumbai
To start the child’s application process, the parent/guardian must follow certain steps to complete the child’s registration process for admission to the nursery at Lakshdham High School. The steps are listed below:
- The parent or guardian must first visit the school’s official website to get the online application form for starting the admission process.
- The online application form must be filled out carefully without making any mistakes as any kind of mistake can lead to the rejection of the application form for your child.
- All the documents required by the school authorities in the application form must be submitted carefully and in the form as have been prescribed.
- The parent or guardian now must wait for any call or notification from the school authorities regarding the admission. Note that there are no criteria for an interview or examination test at Lakshdham High School for admission to the nursery.
- After the release of the merit list or the selected list of students, the parent or guardian has to complete all other formalities required for completing the admission of the child, like payment of fees, etc.
Also Read: Study at Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai
There are certain essential documents as required by the school authorities to be submitted by the parent or guardian of the child for the admission procedure. Some of the mandatory documents required to be submitted are as follows:
- Birth Certificate
- Passport-size photograph of the child
- Passport-size photograph of the parent/guardian
- Copy of child’s Aadhar Card, if available
- Copy of parent/guardian’s Aadhar Card
- Parent/Guardian’s Local Address Proof
- Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Parent/Guardian’s Educational Qualification
Fee Structure at Lakshdham High School
For nursery admission in Lakshdham High School, the parent/guardian is required to pay the required fees. The fee structure has been listed below:
|Admission Fees||INR 8000 (applicable to new admission only)|
|Tuition Fees||INR 8000 per month|
|Term Fees||INR 8000 per month|
|Full Year Fee||INR 1,20,000|
|Incidental Fee||INR 2,500|
Ans. The average salary at Lakshdham High School is around INR 4.4 lakhs.
Ans. The entry age of Lakshdham High School Class 1 student is a minimum of 5 years old.
Ans. Lakshdham High School provides education till Class 10.
To learn about other top schools in Mumbai, stay in tune with the School Education page of Leverage Edu!!