When it comes to early education for children there should be no compromises as they need quality education from an early stage for a prosperous career ahead. And Infant Jesus High School (IJHS), Wakad is undeniably a great option for a child’s early education foundation. The has the proper infrastructure, spacious classrooms, and everything that is required for a great cultural ecosystem. So don’t miss out on this blog as we will provide you with a detailed insight into IJHS Wakad nursery admission. So grab a cup of coffee and continue reading.
|Name of the School||Infant Jesus High School|
|Affiliated With||State Board|
|Year of Establishment||1998|
|Co-Ed Status||Co-Education School|
|Student/ Teacher Ratio||46:1|
|Medium of Teaching||English Medium|
This Blog Includes:
About IJHS, Wakad
IJHS (Infant Jesus High School) is a school in Wakad, Pune that aims to provide progressive education to its students. IJHS Wakad is a Christian minority school that welcomes students from all backgrounds and faiths that was founded in 1988 by Mr. Denis Menezes and Mrs. Irene Menezes as a Montessori school at Chinchwad. It later expanded to include classes from L. KG to Std. 10th and has been achieving impeccable results. It follows the syllabus prescribed by the Department of Education, Maharashtra, and uses modern teaching methodologies.
Also, Read- Education Boards in India
Benefits of Infant Jesus High School
When taking an IJHS Wakad nursery admission, these are the key benefits that you should be aware of:
- IJHS has been achieving 100% results in the tenth standard board exams since 2008, this means that your child will be getting the right kind of education here.
- The school conducts regular assessments, remedial classes, counseling sessions, and parent-teacher meetings to monitor the progress and performance of the students.
- The teachers provide a nurturing environment where kids can learn at their own pace while being encouraged to explore their surroundings safely.
Here are the basic eligibility criteria that the child applicant needs to meet for an IJHS Wakad Nursery Admission:
- The child should be 2.5 years old as of 31st July of the academic year
- The child applicant should be a resident of India and have a proper documental proof
- The parents need to provide supporting financial documents
The following documents are required for IJHS Wakad nursery admission, have a look at them below:
- Birth Certificate of the child
- Proper residential proof of Parents/ Guardian
- Aadhar Card of the child
- Four passport-size photographs of the child
- One passport-size photograph of each parent/guardian
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Medical Certificate of the Child (in case of any physical disability)
As new admissions are closed (online mode) as per the official website of IJHS, you will need to visit the school office and raise a query about fresh intakes, and here is the guide on the admission process
- The parents or guardians of the child applicant should visit the school office and collect the admission form and prospectus.
- Fill up the admission form with all the required details and attach the necessary documents
- Submit the admission form along with the documents and pay the registration fee at the school office
- The school will verify the documents and you will be contacted by the school via email or phone number you have provided
- You need to visit the school along with the child applying for a one-on-one session
- Once selected, you need to pay the admission fee and other charges at the school office and complete the admission formalities
Facilities at Infant Jesus High School
Here are some facilities that are available at IJHS, Wakad School:
- Smart Class Rooms with Wifi
- Computer and Science Lab
Also, Read- Patha Bhavan Nursery Admissions 2023-24
A. The cost of a new nursery admission in IJHS, Wakad is INR 30,000 and the monthly tuition fee is INR 2,500.
A. The school timing of Infant Jesus High School (IJHS), Wakad is 8:00 AM to 2:30 PM.
A. Unfortunately No, Infant Jesus High School doesn’t provide any kind of transportation for its students.
This was everything related to IJHS Nursery Admission 2023-24, you can always stay updated by following Leverage Edu Blogs and don’t forget to connect with us through our socials like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.