The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has issued the Class 12 Syllabus and announced the termination of the term-based Board Exam system that was used last year. Because the children were unable to attend school and were taking online classes that year, the CBSE Board generously allowed them to take their Board exams in two terms. The CBSE Board Syllabus 2023 has been issued for one exam that will be held at the end of the academic session 2022-2023, replacing the two-term structure in the coming year. The CBSE Syllabus for Class 12th is available below.
CBSE Board Result 2023 (Live Updates) – Exam Results Expected Soon, Check All Updates Related to the Results Here
This Blog Includes:
What Does the CBSE Class 12th Syllabus Include?
The CBSE Class 12 Syllabus covers the courses that students must complete in order to pass the board examination. The question appears to be based on the Central Board of Secondary Education’s revised syllabus, which is issued annually. It attempts to assist students in planning and organising their studies, analysing their progress, and performing better. The analysis of the curriculum and the weightage of each item helps the student achieve their goal on time. It also provides them time to revise correctly, solve previous years’ problems, practise, and therefore leave no stone unattended.
We have supplied you with a list of all the class 12th subjects as well as the syllabus that you will have to cover in the session 2023-24 if you choose those subjects.
Must Read: CBSE Board Result 2023: How to Download CBSE Result Scorecard
CBSE Class 12th Syllabus 2023-24 All Subjects
Features of the CBSE Curriculum
The CBSE Curriculum aims to:
1. Give the adequate potential for holistic growth of pupils, i.e. physical, intellectual, and social development;
2. Emphasise constructivist rather than rote memorization by emphasising the value of hands-on experience;
3. Incorporate general and specific teaching and assessment objectives to make learning competency-based;
4. Promote the application of information and skills in real-life problem-solving settings;
5. Promote values-based learning activities in order to safeguard Constitutional Values;
6. Encourage critical thinking and creative thinking in classrooms that are connected with 21st Century Skills;
7. Integrate pedagogical innovations such as experiential learning, sport and art-integrated learning, toy-based pedagogy, storytelling, gamification, and so on with technological advances (ICT integration) to stay up with worldwide trends in diverse disciplines.
8. Promote inclusively practises as a primary priority in all educational activities;
9. Improve and support learning through various types of evaluations; and
10. Integrate environmental education in multiple disciplines from grades I-XII.
Must Read: The Importance of Emotional Well-Being and Mental Health in Academic Success After CBSE Board Result 2023
Importance of CBSE Class 12th Syllabus
The CBSE Class 12 Syllabus is essential for exam preparation. Some of the following points can help students understand the significance of knowing the syllabus:
- The syllabus comprises the full course structure, as well as the weightage of each section and its time duration.
- The syllabus also defines the format of the question paper, which helps students understand what types of questions they might expect from each topic.
- The exam papers are created in accordance with the CBSE board Class 12 syllabus, hence knowing the syllabus will assist students in properly preparing for the board exam.
- It assists students in efficiently preparing for their Class 12 exams so that they do not miss any crucial topics.
- A syllabus is a well-designed course-planning tool that benefits both students and teachers.
Must Read: Tips for Preparing for Competitive and Entrance Exams After CBSE Board Result 2023
Ans. The CBSE syllabus has caught up to the NCERT rationalised syllabus, which was issued on March 31st, 2023. There are no new chapters added or eliminated from the syllabus; nevertheless, the sample paper design has changed slightly in a few courses.
Ans. Yes, the CBSE board has rationalised practically all subject syllabuses and removed some chapters/topics from the courses. Students can view the list of eliminated syllabuses on the CBSE website.
Ans. 2024 CBSE Class 12 Syllabus (PDF) Download CBSE 12th Syllabus 2023-24 for English, Maths, Chemistry, and Physics. There is no deletion in the revised CBSE 12th Syllabus 2024, as opposed to the CBSE Syllabus for Class 12th 2024 (Revised & Reduced by 30%).
Hope you got enough information on CBSE Class 12th Syllabus 2023-24. To check the CBSE board result 2023, or read to more about such blogs, check our page at Leverage Edu.