ULSAT sample papers will give candidates some additional last-minute information about the exam. The official website of the UPES Dehradun will provide candidates with sample papers, which candidates must download and solve before the ULSAT 2023 exam. Every law enthusiast student must solve the ULSAT sample papers to get better adapted for the ULSAT exam. Solving sample papers provides a lot of benefits for the exam. The ULSAT exam is conducted to offer law courses at the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Dehradun. Read this article to know more about the sample papers.
|Exam Name||ULSAT 2023|
|Full Form||UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test|
|Organising Body||The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies|
|Examination Mode||Computer-Based Online Test|
|Courses Available||BA LLB (Hons)
BBA LLB (Hons)
|Application Mode||INR 1,350|
This Blog Includes:
ULSAT Exam Pattern 2023
While preparing for the ULSAT exam, candidates must keep themselves updated about the exam pattern and its related information. The ULSAT 2023 will have a time duration of 2 hours 30 minutes. The exam will be conducted in computer-based online mode. The ULSAT question paper will consist of a total of 150 questions, which will be divided into five (5) sections. Each question will carry one mark and there will be no negative marking for wrong answers. Check out the table given below which highlights the ULSAT exam pattern.
|Examination Mode||Computer-based Online Test|
|Exam Duration||2 hours 30 minutes (150 minutes)|
|Number of Sections||5|
|Names of Sections||Language Comprehension
Legal General Knowlege
Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Ability
|Total Number of Questions||150|
|Marking Scheme||For each correct response, +1 will be awarded.
There is no negative marking in the exam.
ULSAT Sample Papers
To help candidates with their ULSAT 2023 preparation, we have given ULSAT sample paper links, from where you can easily download and solve the sample papers for free. Check the table given below to download the ULSAT sample papers.
|ULSAT Sample Paper-I||Click here|
|ULSAT Sample Paper-II||Click here|
Importance of Solving Sample Papers
Solving the sample papers for any competitive or academic examination gives numerous benefits to candidates. Here are some of the advantages of solving sample papers for the ULSAT 2023.
- While solving the sample papers, candidates will realise their weaknesses and strengths and they can prepare accordingly.
- The sample papers are considered replicas of the actual exam.
- You will understand the ULSAT exam pattern and how questions will appear in the exam.
- Knowing about the exam pattern beforehand will help your preparation.
- Candidates will be able to improve their time management, accuracy and speed to attend questions.
Prepare for ULSAT Using Sample Papers
ULSAT sample papers are considered of great importance in providing assistance to prepare for the exam. This will be good practice to work on your weaknesses and you can work on them. You can enhance your focus on the content of the exam and its structure. Here are some suggestions which will help you in preparing for ULSAT using sample papers.
- Candidates must cover the entire syllabus of the exam before planning to solve sample papers.
- Candidates must focus on the topics and questions which are frequently asked in the exam.
- Candidates must start solving sample papers by focusing on individual sections as with this, you will be able to focus on each section in detail.
- Try to solve sample papers as if you are appearing for the actual exam. Try to complete the test within the set duration for the main exam.
- After solving the sample papers, highlight all the questions which you have solved and which have not.
- To enhance reading speed, candidates must read news articles, comprehension portions and blogs.
- While working on the sample papers, candidates must work on their speed and accuracy in solving questions.
The ULSAT exam is the abbreviation for the UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test, conducted by the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Dehradun (UPES).
All the candidates who are looking for ULSAT sample papers can download the sample papers for free from the following links – https://www.upes.ac.in/media/4476/upes_law_topic-list-and-sample-items_2020.pdf and https://drive.google.com/file/d/15ilQr3vmQmQZIHANkthgKlrs40yNlgIr/view.
To become eligible for the ULSAT exam, candidates must have completed their 10+2 class with a minimum of 50% from any institution recognised by the government of India.
The ULSAT exam 2023 will be conducted by the UPES Dehradun, through which eligible and shortlisted candidates will be able to pursue five-year integrated law courses from the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) Dehradun. Candidates who want to pursue a career in the legal field (lawyer/ legal advisor) can apply for the ULSAT exam 2023.
For more information about examinations, feel free to visit the Indian Exams page of LeverageEdu, and make sure you follow us on our social media pages on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.