SRMJEEM FAQs: The SRM Joint Entrance Exam Management is an entrance test which is conducted by the SRM Institute of Science and Technology. SRMJEEM is a university-level entrance exam which is conducted to offer admissions to postgraduate programs such as MBA. The university offers various specialization courses in their MBA such as MBA in media and communication, hospitality management, project management and hospital and healthcare.
SRMJEEM is an online exam which is conducted for a duration of 2 hours and 30 mins. Students can apply for the exam in both online and offline modes.
|Exam Name||SRM Joint Entrance Exam Management (SRMJEEM)|
|Conducting Body||SRM Institute of Science and Technology|
|Courses Offered||Masters in Business (MBA)|
|Mode of Examination||Online (CBT)|
|Exam Duration||2 hours 30 minutes|
This Blog Includes:
SRMJEEM FAQs for Eligibility Criteria
Here are some common SRMJEEM FAQs about the eligibility criteria.
(1) The candidates who want to apply for SRMJEEM must graduate from a recognized university with at least 60% of aggregate marks in any subject.
(2) Students who are in their final year of graduation can also apply for this entrance exam.
(3) Students who have a valid score in their CAT, CMAT, GMAT, MAT, NMAT and XMAT can also apply for this exam.
(4) There is no specific age limit to apply for this entrance exam.
No, there is no specific age limit if a candidate wants to apply for SRMJEEM 2023. Any student who has passed their graduation from a recognised university with at least 60% of aggregate marks can apply for this exam.
The candidates who want to appear for SRMJEEM should have at least 60% of aggregate marks in any subject in their graduation from a recognized university.
Also Read: SRMJEEM 2023: Latest Updates, Important Dates, Exam Pattern
SRMJEEM FAQs for Application Process
Here are some common SRMJEEM FAQs about the application process.
The candidates applying for the SRMJEEM 2023 have to first register themselves for the entrance exam. The candidates can then apply in either online or offline mode. The candidates can fill out the form online and upload all the documents which they have been asked for. To complete the application process, the students have to pay an application fee which can be paid online mode.
(1) To fill an official online application students have to first download the form from the official website of SRM University.
(2) Students can then fill out the form without making any mistakes carefully.
(3) Once the form is filled, they can send the application form to SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai along with all the documents that they have been asked for with a demand draft (DD) of the application fee.
The application fee for the students who want to apply for SRMJEEM 2023 is INR 1200. The students who are filling out the application form in online mode can pay the fees via credit/debit card or net banking. For offline applications, students can send a demand draft via post to SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai.
Admit Card FAQs
The details mentioned on the SRMJEEM admit card are
(1) The name of the candidate
(2) Roll number
(3) Date of birth
(4) Venue of the examination along with the date and time
(5) Contact details of the candidates and instructions regarding the examination.
The students can download the admit card by logging onto the official website of the university. (1) The students have to click on the admission portal link and log in with their registered email ID and password.
(2) Once they enter all the details, the candidate’s admit card will be displayed on the screen. (3) Students are advised to download the admit card as students appearing for the SRMJEEM entrance exam have to carry their hall tickets at the exam centre.
The SRM Joint Entrance Exam Management admit cards will be available for the students only after they book their exam slots. The SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai has not yet released the official dates for the release of their admit cards.
SRMJEEM FAQs: Exam Pattern
the SRMJEEM exam is conducted for 2 hours and 30 minutes. According to SRM University, there will be only 100 multiple-choice questions which will be divided into five sections.
The different sections that come under the SRM Joint Entrance Exam Management are mentioned below.
(1) data interpretation
(3) English Language
(4) Quantitative Aptitude
(5) General Knowledge or current affairs.
The candidates applying for SRMJEEM must know that as per the SRM University,
(1) For every correct answer, the student will get three marks.
(2) No marks will be deducted for incorrect or unattempted answers.
For more such updates stay tuned to our Indian exams page. And don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin.