SRMJEEM Admit Card is mandatory to carry by the applicant of the SRM Joint Entrance Exam Management at the exam centre. It is an entrance exam conducted by the SRM Institute of Science and Technology. It is a university-level entrance exam which is organized to offer admission to MBA programs. The exam takes place in online mode (computer-based test) every year.
The university offers various specialization courses in their MBA such as MBA in media and communication, hospitality management, project management and hospital and healthcare. To appear for the SRM Joint Entrance Exam Management (SRMJEEM) students need to have their SRMJEEM admit card along with a valid ID card. No student will be allowed to appear for the examination without their admit cards. In this blog, we will give you all the relevant information regarding SRMJEEM admit card.
|Exam Name||SRM Joint Entrance Exam Management (SRMJEEM)|
|Conducting Body||SRM Institute of Science and Technology|
|Courses Offered||Masters in Business (MBA)|
|Mode of Examination||Online (CBT)|
|Exam Duration||2 hours 30 minutes|
This Blog Includes:
SRMJEEM Admit Card
The SRM Joint Entrance Exam Management admit cards will be available for the students only after they book their exam slots. When the candidates are done with their application process, they are supposed to book their slot for the entrance exam on the admission portal. After booking the exam slots, the admit card will be issued to the candidate which they have to download. It is mandatory for the candidates to download their admit card and take out a printout of the same.
The hall ticket is an important document. The candidates will need their admit card to log in to their proctored test. Those candidates who register themselves successfully will only be able to access their admit cards.
Also Read: SRMJEEM Slot Booking 2023: Process and Dates
Steps to Download SRMJEEM Admit Card
The students appearing for the SRMJEEM entrance exam have to carry their hall tickets at the exam centre. The admit cards will be available for the students once they successfully book their slots. To download the hall tickets, students can follow the steps given below:
- Step 1: Log in to the official website of SRM Institute of Science and Technology and click on the admission portal link.
- Step 2: Once the portal is opened, candidates can log in with their registered email id and password.
- Step 3: A new window will open and candidates have to click on the ‘SRMJEEM 2023 Admit Card’ link.
- Step 4: Again a window will appear where the candidate needs to enter their date of birth and application number. Once all the details are submitted, the admit card will appear on the screen.
- Step 5: Candidates are advised to download and print their admit card.
Details Mentioned on SRMJEEM Admit Card
The hall ticket is an important document and the candidates appearing for the entrance exam must ensure that all their details on the admit card are correct before downloading it. If the candidate finds any wrong information printed on the admit card, they must immediately inform the exam conducting authority. The important details mentioned on the admit card are as follows:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number/application number
- Date of birth
- Venue of the examination along with date and time
- Contact detail of the candidate
- Exam related instructions
Documents to Carry with SRMJEEM Admit Card
The candidates appearing for the SRMJEEM entrance exam have to carry one ID and a photograph with them along with their SRMJEEM hall ticket. The candidate can carry any one of the following ID:
- Driving License
- College ID card
- Aadhar Card
The candidates can download the admit cards by visiting the official website of SRM university. (1) Students have to log in to the admission portal and click on the ‘SRMJEEM 2023 Admit Card’ link.
(2) Once the link is open, students can enter their login credentials.
(3) The hall ticket will appear.
(4) They can download the admit card and even take out a printout of the same.
The important details mentioned on the admit card are as follows:
(1) Name of the candidate
(2) Roll number/application number
(3) Date of Exam
(4) Venue of the examination along with time
(5) Contact detail of the candidate
(6) Exam-related instructions
The SRM Joint Entrance Exam Management admit cards will be available for the students only after they book their exam slots. The official dates for the release of admit cards have not been published by the University.
For more such updates, check out our Indian exams page and do not forget to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.