SRMJEEM 2023 will be conducted in August 2023. SRM University will shortly publish the date of the entrance test (Sri Ramaswamy Memorial University). It will be held in order to enrol qualified applicants in the MBA programme. This test is given once a year at the university level. Applicants are also admitted to MBA programmes based on their performance in other management tests including the CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT, NMAT, CMAT, and TANCET. In this blog, we will know about the SRM Joint Entrance Exam Management (SRMJEEM) in detail.
|Full Exam Name||SRM Joint Entrance Exam Management|
|Short Exam Name||SRMJEEM|
|Conducting Body||SRM University|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||University Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||Rs 1200|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
This Blog Includes:
- What is SRMJEEM?
- SRMJEEM 2023 Latest Updates
- SRMJEEM 2023 Exam Pattern
- SRMJEEM 2023 Syllabus
- SRMJEEM 2022 Important Dates
- SRMJEEM 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- SRMJEEM 2023 Application Process
- SRMJEEM 2023 Application Fees
- SRMJEEM 2023 Selection Process
- SRMJEEM GD and PI Process
What is SRMJEEM?
SRMJEEM Exam also called the Sri Ramasamy Memorial Joint Entrance Exam for Management. SRMJEEM Exam is a country-level admission exam administered by SRM University. SRM University was earlier known as SRM Institute of Science and Technology. SRM is a deemed university in Tamil Nadu. In 1985, SRM Engineering College in Kattankulathur was founded under the University of Madras.
Applicants can select 30 courses from five specialities according to their interests, including Hospital Administration, Marketing, Finance, Data Analytics, Human Resource Management, and Operations. Applicants looking into MBA programmes provided by SRM should go through the entire article to learn more about SRMJEEM 2023 Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, and Exam Pattern.
SRMJEEM 2023 Latest Updates
- The SRMJEEM 2023 Application Form is now available online on the official website.
- The dates for SRMJEEM 2023 Phase-1, Phase-2, and Phase-3 have been revealed.
- SRMJEEM 2023 Application Form – Direct Download (https://applications.srmist.edu.in/mba)
SRMJEEM 2023 Exam Pattern
It is necessary to be aware of all the essential facts about the SRM Joint Entrance Exam Management (SRMJEEM)2023 Pattern to aid your preparation. SRMJEE 2023 will be administered online for 150 minutes, or two and a half hours. The SRMJEEM 2023 exam pattern, would be an objective-type examination with 100 MCQs spread over five parts as follows:
|Section Name||Number of questions|
Also Read: DUET Exam
SRMJEEM 2023 Syllabus
The SRM Joint Entrance Exam Management (SRMJEEM) 2023 syllabus includes the course of study for all five sections. For test preparation this year, the full curriculum must be covered. The entire curriculum for the 2023 exams is available on the SRMJEEM official website.
The question paper will be divided into five sections, each with a different topic.
PART 1. DATA INTERPRETATION: (20 Questions)
To analyze the candidate’s ability to choose essential facts and apply them to business decisions in specified typical business settings.
- Data Interpretation based on graphs and tables, Data Interpretation based on text.
- Graphs can be Column graphs, Pie charts, Graphs representing Area, Bar Graphs, Line charts, Venn diagrams, etc.
PART 2. QUANTITATIVE: (20 Questions)
To assess the ability to solve mathematical problems at the graduate level, including those learned in plus two or equivalent.
- Ratios and Proportion, Percentages, Ratios, Algebra, Profit & Loss, and In – equations,
- Averages, Partnership & Time – Speed – Distance, Percentages, Work and time
- Probability, Permutations & Combinations.
Also Read: Boats and Streams Formula and Tricks
Part 3. REASONING: ( 20 Questions)
To examine the candidate’s skills and logical reasoning.
- Critical reasoning, Assumption – Premise – Conclusion, Visual reasoning, Assertion and reasons, identifying valid inferences, Statements and assumptions, identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments, Cause and Effect, definitely true, Statements and Conclusions, Identifying Probably true, Probably false, definitely false kind of statement, Matrix arrangements, Linear arrangements.
- Puzzles, Functions, Syllogisms, Family tree – identifying relationships among groups of people, Coding and decoding, Symbol Based problems, identifying the next number in a series, Sequencing, etc.
PART 4: ENGLISH: (20 Questions)
To analyze the student’s written English ability by asking questions on use, grammar, punctuation, and other issues.
- Comprehension of passage.
- Verbal Reasoning, Fill in the Blanks, Antonyms, Syllogisms, Jumbled paragraphs with 4 or 5 sentences Sentence.
- Correction, Sentence Correction, Sentence completion, idioms, the odd man out, Different usage of the same word, one-word substitution.
PART 5: GK/CA/BA: (20 Questions)
To examine the student’s skill in General knowledge, current affairs and Business Affairs.
- Current Affairs, Punch line of companies, Business, Major corporate events, Top officials of big companies,
- Famous awards and prizes.
- Science, Geography, History, International organizations Social issues, Finance, Sports, Automobiles, Politics, Entertainment, etc.
Also Read: List of IIMs
SRMJEEM 2022 Important Dates
Students can review the following table for essential dates and activities related to the SRMJEEM 2023:
|Particulars||Phase 1||Phase 2||Phase 3||Phase 4|
(Remote Proctored Online mode)
|25th & 26th
|25th & 26th
|27th & 28th May 2023||24th & 25th June 2023 *|
(Remote Proctored Online mode)
|(Sat & Sunday)||(Sat & Sunday)||(Sat & Sunday)||(Sat & Sunday)|
|Application Deadline for Each Phase||20th Feb 2023||20th March 2023||22nd May 2023||19th June 2023|
Note: *These are tentative dates that might change.
SRMJEEM 2023 Eligibility Criteria
SRM Joint Entrance Exam Management (SRMJEEM) 2023 Eligibility Criteria are established by the exam’s governing body, SRM University. This is a university-level test for individuals interested in Management programmes at several institutions connected with SRM University. When applying for the exam, students need to ensure that they are eligible. Applicants who desire to apply for admission to SRM University should read the blog below.
Eligibility Criteria For Undergraduate:
|BBA(Bachelor of Business Administration)||Minimum 50% in Higher Secondary Examination or equivalent Academic.|
Eligibility Criteria For Postgraduation:
|MBA-Master of Business Administration||Minimum 60% in bachelor’s degree|
|MBA-Hospital Administration||Minimum 60% in bachelor’s degree|
|MBA-Waste Management||Minimum 60% in the bachelor’s degree|
The applicant must have been born between July 1, 2000, and July 1, 2005. The student must be 16 years old by July 31, 2022, and the highest age restriction is 21 years.
SRMJEEM 2023 Eligibility Requirements are identical for all categories (General, OBC, SC/ST, Others). There are no reservations for any category when completing the SRMJEEM 2023 application form.
SRMJEEM 2023 Application Process
The SRM Joint Entrance Exam Management (SRMJEEM) 2023 online application link has been launched on the SRMJEEM official website. Applicants who are keen and eligible for this exam can apply online and offline through the official website. Applicants must remember the following processes of SRM Joint Entrance Exam Management (SRMJEEM) 2023 Admission:
- To start, visit the official website at https://www.srmist.edu.in/.
- Now, click on the “management” page and choose “MBA.”
- Then click the “apply now” button.
- Now you need to enrol yourself.
- Now fill out the application form with complete details.
- Attach all scanned papers to the appropriate location.
- Pay the SRM JEEM 2022 exam registration fees now.
- In the end, take a printout and keep it with you for future reference.
- Download SRMJEEM 2023 Application Form from the SRM University website. The filled form should be sent through mail along with a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1200 to SRM Institute of Science & Technology in Chennai. The registration form has to be filled out before the prescribed deadline for registration.
- After the application process, applicants have to reserve a seat for SRMJEEM 2023 entrance exam. Once the seat registration is completed, the admit card for SRMJEEM 2023 can be downloaded and printed.
Also Read: Top Management Courses
SRMJEEM 2023 Application Fees
The SRMJEEM 2023 application form is only available online on the official website. For the convenience of applicants, we have outlined the application fee for the SRM Joint Entrance Exam Management (SRMJEEM) 2023 below.
- SRM JEEM application fee for all categories of applicants is Rs 1200/-
- At the time of form filling, the required documents such as a student’s scanned photograph, signature, Class 10 and 12 mark sheets, and the Bachelor’s degree mark sheet must be submitted.
Mode of Application Fee
You can submit the fee through both online and offline modes:
- Net Banking
- DD (Demand Draft) in the name of SRM University before the application deadline.
SRMJEEM 2023 Selection Process
The candidates who will be appearing for the SRMJEEM exam have to go through the selection process which is conducted by SRM University. The candidates who will be appearing for the exam must know the below-mentioned selection process of the SRMJEEM entrance exam:
- The first step of the selection process is SRMJEEM 2023 exam which has to secure 60 per cent marks.
- The scores of competitive exams will also be considered such as MAT/CMAT/NMAT/CAT/XAT/TANCET. The minimum score must be atleast 50 per cent.
- Psychometric Test- The test will evaluate the candidate’s abilities and intelligence levels that aspirants are expected to possess in order to pursue MBA.
- After the completion of the above-mentioned procedure, the candidates will be called for the Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
SRMJEEM GD and PI Process
The final stage of the SRMJEEM selection process is Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The main objective of the GD-PI is to evaluate MBA students on the basis of their personality traits that are critical to becoming effective managers.
Group Discussions are effective to judge a candidate’s communication skills, clarity of thought, leadership skills and team spirit. It is essential that candidates work on their verbal and general awareness skills to crack the selection process of SRMJEEM 2023.
The candidates have to bring the original and photocopy of the documents to the counselling venue. The exam authorities will verify the documents. Below mentioned are the required documents during the counselling process:
- A valid id proof
- SRMJEEM Admit Card
- SRMJEEM results
Applicants for Undergraduate in SRMJEEM 2022 must have finished their 12th class with 50% or enrolled in the upper secondary examination in the current year, while students for Postgraduate must have cleared their bachelor’s degree with 60%.
The applicant must have been born between July 1, 1999, and July 1, 2004. The candidate must be 16 years old by July 31, 2022, and the maximum age restriction is 21 years.
Applicants need to pay Rs 1200 for SRMJEEM 2023
The test will be held in computer-based (online) mode.
The above article has covered the details of the SRM Joint Entrance Exam Management (SRMJEEM). In this article the candidates will get to know the details like the syllabus, exam pattern, how to apply for the exam, eligibility criteria, age limit and the application fee structure and the result. The article will help the candidates to know each and every detail about the exam and the result.
Stay updated on the official website of Leverage Edu for more similar updates regarding the SRM Joint Entrance Exam Management (SRMJEEM) test and relevant topics, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter for up-to-date information.