RMAT Exam Pattern: Research Management Aptitude Test (RMAT) is an exam conducted by the All India Management Association (AIMA).RMAT exam is conducted to offer admission to students for PhD in business administration. The RMAT exam will be held online by remote proctored internet-based test. Candidates who want to make their career in the management field can fill out the application form for the RMAT exam.
The below-mentioned article will cover all the details regarding the RMAT Exam Pattern and the preparation tips for the RMAT Entrance exam.
|Exam Name||Research Management Aptitude Test|
|Exam Short Name||RMAT|
|Conducting Body||All India Management Association (AIMA)|
|Exam Mode||Internet Based Test (IBT)|
|Types of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|Exam Duration||90 Minutes|
This Blog Includes:
Also Read: RMAT 2023
RMAT Exam Pattern
AIMA has released the exam pattern for the RMAT exam on its official website. The exam paper will contain MCQ types questions. To get to know the RMAT Exam Pattern 2023 in detail, candidates must check the below-mentioned table:
|Number of Sections||2|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Section Name||Basic of ManagementResearch Fundamental and Attitude|
|Exam Duration||1 hour 30 minutes (90 minutes)|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
The candidates applying for the RMAT entrance exam must know the exam syllabus before starting studying about the topics. Below mentioned are the syllabus of the RMAT entrance exam:
Section A: Basics of Management
The syllabus of Basics of Management includes the following:
- functions of managers in business organisations
- managerial skills and levels
- meaning power & authority
- functions of human resource managers
- fundamentals of human resource management- recruitment, selection
Section B: Research Fundamentals and Aptitude
The syllabus of Research Fundamentals and Aptitude includes the following:
- decisional and research problems
- steps in research
- primary & secondary data
- types & properties of the four types of scales used for data collection
- population & sample
- types of sampling methods
Preparation Tips for the RMAT exam
The candidates who are appearing for the RMAT entrance exam must know the steps on how to prepare for the RMAT exam. Below mentioned are the steps to know how to prepare for the RMAT exam.
- The candidates must make the timetable before starting studying and distribute topics to different time slots to ensure the timely completion of the syllabus.
- The candidates must solve mock tests.
- Candidates must solve the previous year’s sample papers and question papers.
- Candidates must know the best books for the RMAT entrance exam.
- The candidates must study in a quiet environment
- Candidates must make short notes while preparing for the exam.
- Candidates must highlight the important topics.
The exam duration of the RMAT Entrance exam is 1 hour 30 minutes or 90 minutes.
The types of questions asked in the RMAT entrance exam are multiple-choice type questions (MCQs).
No, there is no negative marking in the RMAT entrance exam.
There are two sections in the RMAT exam which are Research Fundamentals & Attitude and Basics of Management.
For more such updates stay tuned with our Indian exams page. And don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin.