AIC exam cutoff 2023 has been released for all the categories. The AIC cut-off for the General, EWS and OBC categories is 60% and for SC and ST categories is 55%. Candidates who appeared for the AIC exam on 25th February 2023 can check the cut-off list. The AIC exam cut-off list contains the minimum qualifying marks for each category. Candidates who will secure the cut-off marks will be considered eligible for the post of Management Trainee. In this article, we will discuss everything about the AIC exam cut-off 2023.
|Exam Name||AIC Exam 2023|
|Conducted By||AIC India Ltd.|
|Full Form||Agricultural Insurance Company of India Ltd.|
|Exam Date||25th February 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Personal Interview|
This Blog Includes:
Also Read: ALLIANCE-AMAT Sample Papers
AIC Exam Cut-Off 2023
Candidates who want to get selected for the position of the AIC Management Trainee must clear the cut-off marks, which are released after the commencement of the AIC exam. The AIC exam cut-off 2023 is not released officially. However, candidates must ensure that they know what can be the expected cut-off marks for each category. Candidates can check the table below for reference to know about the AIC exam cut-off 2023.
|Categories||Total Marks||Cut-Off Percentage||Cut-Off Marks|
|General, OBC and EWS||150||60%||90|
|SC and ST||150||55%||82.5|
How to Check AIC Exam Cut-Off?
The officials of the AIC Management Trainee release the AIC exam cut-off after the commencement of the written examination. This cut-off list contains the minimum marks required to advance further in the AIC Management Trainee selection process. Candidates who score good marks in the exam have higher chances of clearing the cut-off list. Candidates who will score the minimum qualifying marks will have their names and application number on the cut-off list. Here are all the steps which you can follow to check the AIC exam cut-off.
- Go to the official website of the Agricultural Insurance Company of India Ltd. at https://www.aicofindia.com/.
- Under the notification bar, look for the ‘Management Trainee Cut-Off’ option and click on it.
- The AIC cut-off list will be displayed on your screen.
- Candidates must check all the details written on the cut-off list carefully and then download it for future reference.
Previous Year’s Cut-Off
To understand the AIC cut-off list, candidates can check the table below which highlights the AIC cut-off list for the year 2022.
|SC and ST||55%|
|OBC and EWS||60%|
How AIC Exam Cut-Off is Calculated?
There are various aspects that are considered during the AIC cut-off calculation. Candidates must ensure that they have a proper understanding of the factors which affect the cut-off calculation. AIC cut-off is affected by factors such as the total number of candidates appearing for the examination, vacancies available, difficulty level of the examination, marks secured by candidates and previous year’s trends. Below we have discussed all the factors in detail.
- Number of Candidates: The competition level increases when the total number of candidates appearing for the examination is more. And if the number of candidates is less, the competition level decreases.
- Number of Vacancies: if there are more vacancies or positions offered, then the cut-off will be low. For example, the number of vacancies for the AIC Management Trainee 2023 is 50, which might result in a higher cut-off.
- The difficulty level of the exam: The AIC exam paper has a certain difficulty level, which affects candidates’ marks in the exam. If the difficulty level is easy to moderate, then the cut-off is likely to go up.
- Marks Secured in the Exam: If candidates score more marks than what are the expected qualifications, then the cut-off will go higher.
Candidates can check the AIC cut-off list by visiting the official website of the Agricultural Insurance Company of India Ltd.
The AIC Management Trainee selection process involves two stages: A written examination and a Personal Interview.
To get a score equal to the AIC Exam cut-off, we have mentioned a few tips below.
(1) Note down the important topics of the syllabus.
(2) Create self-written notes
(3) Do regular revisions.
Candidates who appeared for the AIC Management Trainee exam on 25th February 2023 can check the AIC Exam cutoff list by visiting the official website of AIC India. The direct link to the cut-off list has been provided in the article above.