Students appearing for the PU BA LLB 2023 entrance examination should note that Panjab University has already released the PU BA LLB 2023 sample papers on their website for the scheduled exam. Interested candidates who are aiming to score merit in the PU entrance test, are advised to understand the question and exam pattern better through the previous year’s sample papers.
Candidates can check the guidelines and process of downloading the sample paper in this blog article, along with the other important details relevant to the entrance exam.
This Blog Includes:
PU BA LLB Sample Papers
The sample papers are the most important study materials when it comes to efficient exam preparation within a lesser time. Through practising the questions from the sample papers, students would be able to build up better knowledge along with getting used to solving the questions before the allotted time. Hence, candidates are advised to check and download the sample papers and solve the papers with great precision by using the guidelines given below.
How to Download Sample Papers?
It is advisable to follow these simple instructions to download the sample papers for the examination:
- The applicants would need to visit the official website of Panjab University and keep a close eye on the website to download the sample papers.
- Once the university releases the sample paper links, candidates would require to click on the link to download the sample paper pdf.
- Apart from the sample papers of Panjab University, candidates can also refer to the sample paper of other law entrance exams like CAT and ALCAT, to name a few.
Also Read: PU BA LLB Entrance Eligibility Criteria
Importance of Solving PU BA LLB Sample Papers
Since the sample papers would be in a multiple-choice question paper format. It becomes tricky for the students to answer all objective-type questions within the given time and save time for revision. Hence, there are a few key points that prove why you should solve the sample papers before your entrance examination.
- Solving the sample questions is important when it comes to analysing the difficulty level of the questions asked in the examination. Resultantly, it would enable you to identify the topics or section of the syllabus, that needs some extra attention.
- When you practice by solving the sample papers, it becomes easier and quicker to understand the examination pattern and format of the questions. Therefore, it is advisable to practise as many sample papers as possible to be confident with the examination pattern.
PU BA LLB Exam Pattern
To be more familiar with the exam pattern, the candidates should note that the entrance test is administered in three languages, giving a choice of selection from English, Hindi, and Panjabi. The questions would be based on topics from legal aptitude and other objective-type questions, testing the analytical skills of the students.
Also Read: PU BA LLB Books and Sample Papers
Yes, the entrance examination is quite easy if prepared with the right mindset and a good preparation strategy. Since the competition for course admissions has intensified over the past few years, it is recommended to follow the latest syllabus and exam pattern in mind while preparing for the entrance test.
The syllabus comprises questions that focus on checking the legal aptitude, mental ability, general knowledge, and English language comprehension skill of the aspiring candidates.
Yes, the applicants would face a negative marking of 0.5 marks for each incorrect answer. While the positive answer will bear the weightage of 1 mark in the PU BA LLB entrance exam.
If you are all geared up to keep your PU BA LLB preparation on a right track then keep your practice aligned according to the shared examination pattern and the previous year’s papers. In the meanwhile, we will keep you updated with all the latest updates related to your examination on our Leverage Edu’s Indian Exam page and our Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin, right after the official notification.