The legal profession is often considered one of the noblest professions in the world. More and more students are now interested in pursuing law as a profession. Panjab University is one such university where students can pursue such dreams.
Panjab University conducts examinations for students who wish to pursue law at the university.
The examination is held once a year. Students willing to score well in their examinations must have the best books and sample papers for their upcoming BA LLB examination. Today, we will discuss some of the important books and how can students download sample papers for preparation for the PU BA LLB entrance examination.
|Exam Name||Panjab University Entrance Examination|
|Conducting Authority||Panjab University, Chandigarh|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Duration||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Mode of Counselling||Offline|
This Blog Includes:
Recommended Books for PU BA LLB Entrance Exam 2023
There are four subjects in total in PU BA LLB Entrance Exam 2023. Students must prepare for each subject separately and invest their time & attention in each of them. This will make the tasks easy for the students and help them crack the exam easily.
During preparation, it is also important to refer to the correct books that cover most of the syllabus if not all of it. Our table with a list of recommended books is shared below:
|Subjects||Name of the Books|
|Mental Ability||Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning by Prentice Hall India Learning
Modern Approach to Reasoning Verbal & Non-Verbal by Arihant
Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey
Analytical and Logical Reasoning by RS Aggarwal
|English||High School English Grammar & Composition by PC Wren & Martin
Objective General English by RS Aggarwal
Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
|Legal Aptitude||Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning by AP Bhardwaj
|General Knowledge||Pratihogita Darpan
Manorama Year Book
General Knowledge by Lucent
|Current Affairs||Reading Newspapers and watching the news on Daily Basis|
PU BA LLB Sample Paper
Panjab University BA LLB releases its sample papers so that students can prepare for the examination. Students must practise the sample paper and also the previous year’s question paper. It is one of the most crucial ways to understand the exam pattern as well as the types of questions asked in the examination. The steps to download the PU BA LLB Sample paper 2023 are mentioned below.
- Students must check the official website to download the sample paper that will be made available by the exam conducting authority only.
- The direct link for the sample paper will be available and students can download the same. ‘
- Students can also solve the CLAT and MH CET Sample papers for their PU BA LLB preparation.
Also Read: PU BA LLB Entrance Eligibility Criteria
Importance of Solving PU BA LLB Sample Papers
Students must try and finish their preparation on time so that they get time not only to revise but also to solve sample papers. The importance of sample papers must not be underestimated. Here is a list of reasons with the importance of solving sample papers:
- The sample paper will help students understand the exam pattern, number of questions and types of questions asked in the examination.
- Students will be able to determine the difficulty level of the question paper and prepare accordingly.
- Students will also get the opportunity to understand how much time will be needed to solve the questions and this will help them to manage their time during the examination.
- Students will get to know their level of understanding and problem-solving skills by practising the sample questions paper.
- Students can identify their weaknesses after solving the sample paper and work accordingly.
The BA LLB program at Panjab University will take 5 years to complete.
Students will be given Multiple Type Questions to answer and there will be 100 questions in total.
Yes, ¼ marks will be deducted for each wrong answer given in the PU BA LLB examination.
There are four sections in total, Legal Aptitude, Current Affairs and General Knowledge, English and Mental Reasoning Ability.
It is very essential for each and every candidate to have the most informative and problem-solving books. Books which will enhance your knowledge and help you prepare well for your upcoming exam. Also, sample papers are very helpful for students. It can give an idea about what type of questions or how many parts the question paper entails. We hope the above-given information will be helpful for the students who are preparing for Panjab University BA LLB examination.