PU BA LLB Important Dates: Panjab University conducts entrance exams every year for 5 years of integrated BA LLB (Hons) courses. If you are someone who wants to pursue legal education from a reputed university then Panjab University is among the top choices for you. Panjab University offers a 5-year of integrated program B.Com LLB (Hons.) as well. The seats are allotted to the students on the basis of the merit list prepared by the university after conducting the entrance examination. Here is a brief highlight of the PU BA LLB important dates.
|Exam Name||Panjab University BA LLB Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||Panjab University, Chandigarh|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a Year|
|Exam Level||University Level Exam|
|Languages||English, Hindi, Punjabi|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||INR 2,100|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Mode of Counselling||Online|
|Exam Duration||1 Hour 30 minutes|
|Number of Seats||360|
|PU BA LLB Official Website||https://uglaw.puchd.ac.in/|
This Blog Includes:
PU BA LLB Exam Dates 2023
For students who want to pursue BA LLB from a reputed university then Panjab University is one of the best options for them. The PU BA LLB exam dates have been announced by the university. Students can refer to the table below for a detailed schedule of the entrance exam for PU BA LLB.
|Availability of the Application Forms||Monday, May 22|
|Last Date for Filling Out the Online Application Form||Thursday, June 13|
|Last Date for the Submission of Offline Application Form||Saturday, June 15 (till 4 PM only)|
|Release of Tentative Merit List||Monday, June 26 (till evening)|
|Invitation to Object to the Tentative Merit List||Tuesday-Wednesday, June 27-28|
|Release of Provisional Merit List||Friday, June 30 (till evening)|
|Commencement of Counselling||Wednesday, July 12|
Also Read: PU BA LLB Entrance Answer Key
PU BA LLB Exam Pattern 2023
There is a certain set of patterns that must be followed by the students during the entrance exam. It is important for the students to have an idea about the PU BA LLB entrance exam pattern 2023 so that they can take the exam efficiently. Let’s have a look at the exam pattern one by one.
The duration of the exam is 90 minutes
- The question paper will consist of the following subjects: General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Aptitude for Law, Mental Ability and English Language.
- The total marks for the exam are 100 marks.
- For every right answer, the student is awarded 1 mark.
- For every incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
PU BA LLB Eligibility Criteria
If you are choosing Panjab University as the potential college option to pursue your higher education in law then, you must know the eligibility criteria before applying for the entrance exam. Let’s have a look at the below-mentioned eligibility criteria that are needed for PU BA LLB:
- The weightage is given on a 50-50 percentage basis which means that the 50% weightage is given to the marks scored by the student in the PU BA LLB entrance exam and 50% weightage is for the marks scored by the student in the 10+2 exams.
- To be eligible for PU BA LLB a student must score a minimum of 50% marks in the 10+2 exams (45% for students who belong to the reserved categories).
- Candidates who are from open universities and have passed 10+2 exams without any qualification are not eligible for the PU BA LLB entrance exam.
- There is no maximum age limit for appearing in the BA LLB entrance exam.
Also Read: Everything About BA LLB Course
Panjab University has yet to announce the dates for its application form and entrance exams. It is one of the most awaited examinations for students who want to pursue their law education at a reputed university. However, a student must know the simple procedure of form filling so that their application is not rejected later. Here are the steps required to fill in the application form for the PU BA LLB exam.
- Visit the official website of Panjab University, i.e. https://uglaw.puchd.ac.in/
- Register using your email ID and mobile number
- After registration, you will get a form on your screen
- Fill in your personal and academic details
- After that, select your examination centre
- Post this step you will be asked to upload your documents
- Make sure to upload your documents in the relevant format
- Now make the online payment and submit your application form
The entrance exam dates haven’t been released yet but usually, PU BA LLB exams are conducted in the 3rd week of June.
Yes, 50% weightage is given to the 10+2 marks of the students during the selection process.
The results for PU BA LLB entrance exams are announced in the 1st week of July.
The official website for PU BA LLB 2023 is https://uglaw.puchd.ac.in/.
Now that you have all the information about the Panjab University BA LLB exam, you can start your exam preparation accordingly.