GNDU GMET is a common entrance test for Guru Nanak Dev University for admissions to several Management programs offered at its main and regional campuses. The GMAT test is taken online, and the question paper consists of 200 multiple-choice questions from Business Aptitude, English, Mental Ability & Numerical Ability, and General Knowledge.
In this article, the candidates who are going to appear for the Guru Nanak Dev University Management Entrance Exam (GMET) will get a lot of information as in this whole article we will cover the entire syllabus for the exam, examination pattern, eligibility criteria, process of application form and application fees.
|Exam Name||Guru Nanak Dev University Management Entrance Test (GNDU GMET)|
|Conducting Body||Guru Nanak Dev University|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
This Blog Includes:
GNDU GMET Exam 2023 Dates
Candidates who want to complete the registration for the Guru Nanak Dev University Management Entrance Test can save the dates mentioned below. Make sure you note the dates so you don’t miss any important events of the entrance exam.
|Events||GNDU GMET Exam Dates|
|Application Process||First week of May 2023|
|Last date of the Application Process||Last week of June 2023|
|GNDU GMET 2023 Exam Date||First week of July 2023|
|GNDU GMET 2023 Counselling||Second week of July 2023|
|Third week of July 2023 (MBA FYIC)|
Must Read: DU LLM: Your Gateway to Study Law in Delhi University
GNDU 2023 Registration
Guru Nanak Dev University Management Test (GMET) has made the application form process very easy for students. The registration process for the Guru Nanak Dev University Management Entrance Test (GMET) can be done online and students can quickly fill it out. The following are the steps to filling out the application form:
- To apply for the exam students first have to register themselves on the official website.
- Then they have to create system generated login ID and password.
- After the login ID and password is created, students have to fill in their personal details.
- Then they have to fill in their education details.
- Then the candidates have to upload their signatures and photographs.
- Then at last they have to make payment of the application form through a debit card/ credit card or through net banking.
- Then their application form will be submitted.
The application fee for the GNDU GMET exam is different for every category. Below, we have mentioned the fee
|General Category||Rs 1200/-|
|SC/ST Category||Rs 600/-|
GNDU GMET Eligibility
It is mandatory that applicants should be eligible at the time of GNDU GMET. Also, they should have the required documents to show their eligibility. The eligibility criteria for Guru Nanak Dev University Management Entrance Test (GMET) 2023 are as follows:
- The candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks and for SC/ST Category the aggregate marks are 45% from a recognized university.
- Candidates who are final year of their bachelor’s degree or equivalent or whose results are awaited can also eligible for Guru Nanak Dev University Management Entrance Test (GMET) application form.
GNDU GMET 2023 Application Process
Candidates can complete the GNDU GMET 2023 application process by visiting the official website. They need to follow step by step process mentioned below to submit their application successfully. Keep in mind, check all the information you have provided before submission.
- The candidates must fill out the application form.
- The aspirants must then download the admission card.
- Then the candidates have to appear for the exam
- After the exam will happen the university will release the results
- After the declaration of results, the selected candidates have to appear for the final admission process.
GNDU (GMET) 2023 Syllabus
The candidates must prepare the following topics thoroughly for scoring good marks in the entrance exam. The syllabus for the entrance exam is mentioned below:
GNDU 2023 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for the Guru Nanak Dev University Entrance Test (GMET) 2023 is mentioned in below table which will help the students to understand the exam structure.
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Exam Duration||150 minutes|
|Marking Scheme||+1 mark for every correct answer|
|Type of questions||MCQs|
|Total Number of Questions||200|
GNDU GMET 2023: Section-wise split
|Subjects||Total Marks||No of Questions|
|Mental Ability and Numerical Ability||50||50|
GNDU GMET Preparation Tips
Candidates must begin preparing for the Guru Nanak Dev University Management Entrance Test (GMET) exam 2023 prior three to four months before the commencement of the exam. In this article, there are preparation tips for the candidates which will help them a lot while preparing for the exam. The tips are mentioned below:
- The candidates should go through the syllabus and exam pattern thoroughly.
- The candidates should make a timetable for studying
- Every candidate should make important notes and should highlight the important points.
- Students should solve previous years’ sample papers, and exam papers and also give the mock test.
The total number of marks for the GNDU GMET 2023 question paper is 200 and each question carries 1 mark each and the total number of questions is 200.
No, there is no negative marking in the Guru Nanak Dev University Management Examination (GMET) and there is one mark for each correct question and zero marks are awarded for wrong attempt or unanswered question.
The duration of the Guru Nanak Dev University Management Entrance Test (GMET) is 150 minutes and the candidates have to finish their exam within this time limit.
For more such updates about the topic Guru Nanak Dev University Management Entrance Exam (GMET) and related topics, keep an eye on the official website of Leverage Edu, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter for up-to-date information. For government exam updates, you can visit our Indian Exam section.