The Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) officials have recently announced that the NMIMS Law Aptitude Test (LAT) application process has been started. The test will be conducted from January 4th to May 31st, 2023. Candidates willing to pursue BA LLB(Hons.) and BA LLB can fill out the application form for NMIMS LAT 2023. The last date to apply for the NMIMS LAT 2023 is May 23, 2023.
|Examination||NMIMS Law Aptitude Test (NMIMS LAT)|
|Conducting Body||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Application Date||December 1st, 2022 to May 21st, 2023|
|Exam Slot||January 4th, 2023 to May 31st, 2023|
|Application Fee||INR 2000/-|
|Examination Duration||2 hours|
This Blog Includes:
NMIMS LAT 2023 Important Dates
The NMIMS Law Institute has released the examination dates for 2023. The students have ample amount of time to prepare for the examination.
|Last date to Apply||May 21st, 2023|
|Examination date||January 4, 2023 to May 31, 2023|
|Cut-off List||First week of June 2023 (Tentative)|
NMIMS LAT 2023 Application Process
Every year, NMIMS releases a good number of seats to cater for the increasing number of students applying for its law courses. There are a total of 7 NMIMS campuses in which the students get admissions.
|Mode of Application Submission||Online|
|Mode of Payment for Application||Net Banking, Credit card, Debit card|
A step-by-step application process for the NMIMS LAT 2023 is listed below:
- Candidates applying for the common entrance test are supposed to visit the official website of NMIMS LAT.
- Register yourself as a new user by clicking on the NMIMS LAT Application Link.
- Candidates are required to complete their application by filling in all the required details.
- The candidates are supposed to choose the test category and test centre preferences while completing the application process.
- Before submitting the application form, check all the details and make the payment of the application fee.
|First attempt category fee||INR 2000/-|
|1st retake in the same category||INR 2000/-|
|2nd retake in the same category||INR 2000/-|
After submitting the application, make sure that you download a copy of your application form and fee receipt.
Also Read: Law Entrance: Exams India and Abroad
NMIMS LAT 2023 Admit Card
The institute releases the Admit Cards after the test scheduling is done. The admit cards contain important details about the candidates such as the exam date, centre name, city and address. It is mandatory for all the candidates appearing in the test to carry hard copies of their Admit Cards at the exam centre.
Steps to download the Admit Card:
- Visit the official website for NMIMS LAT 2023.
- Register yourself by entering brief details about yourself. A new login credential will be shared thereafter.
- Log into your account by filling in your credentials
- Click on Admit Card link and download it
- It is advised that one must print a copy of the Admit Card for future references
- Candidates are supposed to carry one original ID proof (voter ID/passport/aadhaar card/driving license/PAN card ) along with its photocopy to the test centre.
NMIMS LAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates appearing for the NMIMS LAT 2023 should fulfil the following eligibility criteria as decided by the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) officials.
- Candidates must have passed the class 12th examination from a recognised board with a minimum of 55% from any stream.
- Candidates who have passed an international board are required to submit an IB certificate or a diploma awarded with 24 credits.
- Candidates who are still appearing for their class 12th examination can also apply for the entrance examination.
- Candidates above the age of 25 years can apply for LLB programs but only under the NLAT Exam category. For all the other programs, the maximum age limit is 25 years.
NMIMS LAT Exam Pattern 2023
The candidates appearing for the examination need to keep in mind the following examination pattern. Knowing the sections that will come in the examination will help the students to prepare better.
|Subjects||Total no.of Questions||Total no. of Marks||Time Limit|
|English Language||30||30||2 Hours|
|Current Affairs, General Knowledge||30||30|
All the correct answers will carry 1 mark each, while for each wrong answer, one-fourth mark will be deducted.
NMIMS LAT Syllabus 2023
The NMIMS LAT 2023 is a Multiple-choice Questions (MCQ) examination. Candidates appearing for the test should cover the following topics to secure a seat in the cut-off list.
- Current Affairs & General Knowledge
- Legal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Techniques
Documents to Carry at the Examination Center
The candidates appearing for the exam need to carry the following mentioned documents to the examination centre.
- NMIMS LAT Admit Card 2022
- A photo identity proof
- Any other valid proof of identity such as Aadhaar Card
NMIMS LAT Result 2023
The official dates for the results will be declared by the institute on its official website. The result is expected by the first week of June 2023.
- The Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) declares the result on its official website.
- Candidates can visit the admission portal of NMIMS LAT 2023.
- The result will be released under the “Results” link.
- Candidates can check their results by logging in with their registered ID and password.
- The result will display on the screen and candidates can download the same for admission purposes.
Documents Required during Counseling
Aspirants can appear for the NMIMS LAT 2023 Counseling at least 3 times. It is advised that students should carry the following documents at the time of their counselling session:
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Class 12 passing certificate
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 10 certificate
The NMIMS 2023 is a law aptitude test which is administered by the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies. The expected number of seats for this entrance exam is 956. The exact number of seats will be resealed once the merit list is out.
The entrance exam is of 2 hours duration and it will be conducted in online mode.
Candidates are supposed to fill out the application form by May 21st, 2023. The university has already released the examination dates.
For more details and updates on Indian Exams, visit the official website of Leverage Edu, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter for up-to-date information.